A/N

Yay!!!

Finally, the last book in the series completed.

Hope you enjoyed the journey with me, though in truth it was difficult at times writing certain chapters or filling in some spaces to stretch the story out, sometimes I felt it dragged or was rather boring...

In addition, did you finally figure out who the traitor was before it was actually revealed, please let me know what you thought. It would be interesting to hear from my readers on your thoughts on that slight plot twist.

And the temptation...Urgh!

So many times I wanted to write who the traitors really were, long before the last book in the series came out, constantly reminding myself that this was not the plan and that I should stick to what I had ultimately decided to do, when I first thought at attempting a series.

Now that it is finally done, I can say with certainty that it will not be anytime soon that I will do a series like this, much preferring to stick to one book at a time, especially if my mind constantly jumps around for new story lines.

Which I can say happened, more often than not, reaching a stalemate with this last book, having a few days of writer's block, then "poof" a writing spree, completing the last few chapters in a day.

Whew...!!!

Thank goodness, don't you think?

Otherwise I would have left all of you hanging, wondering when the last of the series will come out,

So now it's done and dusted, something I can officially put behind me, taking a break for a bit, deciding on which next single story I will begin with.

Its rather stressful to do a complete series, so...respect to every writer out there who do it.

Again a reminder that my stories have mature content and that the story line is my own.

Any and all media is the sole right of those who allowed me to use.

Constructive criticism is acceptable, I do not tolerate any form of bullying.

Moreover, I will not lower my standards for those who chose to seek a fight, I would rather ignore you, than give a response, to someone who is clearly seeking negative attention.

Peace out to everyone out there.

Stay safe, especially with the current global crisis worldwide, try to stay calm and healthy to the best of your ability.

Happy Readings

Luv ya all 😊🤗😊

Ciao for now.