Epilogue

Epilogue

Five Years Later...

Grace gazed out towards the large gathering of family, friends and fellow werewolves, remembering how they all got here to this point in life...

After the defeat of Sybil and Griffin, everyone of importance had gathered around, coming to the confirmed conclusion, after much research and debate, that in actual fact the prophecy was true.

Having seen with their own eyes and felt the power coming from Leo, the majority was in no doubt, that he truly was the predicted Alpha King.

Leo had at first scoffed at the idea, thinking it was only the adrenaline rush that coursed through his body in that moment, but as time passed and with the determination of all his family, friends and allied packs, he finally accepted his fate.

Proving indeed, that he truly was a fair and righteous king, never abusing his powers in the face of dire adversity, choosing to deal with things as calmly as possible.

Implanting new laws, which not only protected all packs, but also gave the benefit of doubt to whoever was deemed a rogue, making sure that only those who were found guilty beyond a shadow of doubt, were dealt with as quickly as possible, serving justice according to the level of their crime.

As for the missing girls, with a warning going out to everyone, that if the girls are not returned to their homes soon. Then the punishment would be harsh if the law ever caught up to the perpetrators, many taking the threat seriously, sending the girls back home, albeit not all of them, some having suffered at the hands of their captors/buyers.

Megan was sentenced to death, having played part in trying to bring down the packs and being unstable, they could not afford having her roam free.

As for all the pregnant mates at the time, Rafe and Kara had truly been blessed with an abundance of grandchildren, the one wish that their sons, including Mason and only daughter, would find love and happiness, finally come true.

Keira and Eli were the first, having a boy and now Keira was pregnant with their second child.

Austin and Selina at that time, had a girl and soon afterwards, before their daughter turned two, Selina gave birth to a boy.

Mason and Raven had a boy and a year afterwards, another boy. Much to Mason's slight frustration, wishing he had a little girl, hoping that now with Raven pregnant again, that his wish will come true. Raven's memory did not fully return, which was a blessing in disguise, though they made sure to be aware that it could happen one day.

Gabe and Angel had a girl and she too was now pregnant with another child, both only wishing that this child is healthy, not really concerned with the gender, knowing that they will love it unconditionally just like it sibling.

As for Leo and Grace, they hit the jackpot, having twins, first 2 boys and then three years afterwards, another set of twins, this time 2 girls. Leo was on cloud ten, surrounded by not only his loving mate, but also his four little bundles of joy, never complaining, always smiling whenever he was together with his small little family, more than content to be only known as a loving mate and father, putting family first, before anything else.

"What has you smiling so contently here by yourself...?" Leo asked, as he encircled his arms around his mate's waist, his front to her back, leaning down his head, nuzzling at her neck.

Grace smiled, leaning back into her mate's warm embrace, "How everything finally came too this, seeing everybody so relaxed and happy." She responded.

Lifting his head slightly, gazing out towards the group gathered around, a smile forming on his face, "I guess that the Moon Goddess knew what she was doing..." He lightly teased, turning his mate around in his arms.

"Though personally I am just happy to have you right here with me, having you in my life, is because you accepted me, making everything else easy to deal with, not only bringing peace to my heart, but to everyone around us...!" He huskily spoke, placing a kiss on her lips.

"And I will love you forever for that..." She replied against his lips, love shining in her eyes.

"Just as I will love you for eternity..." He responded, giving her a passionate and loving kiss.

Again ignoring how the crowd watched in awe, as they expressed their love for the world to see...

The End of Finding Their Mate Series