Chapter 26

Chapter 26

A/N my iPod doing something funky!

The next day the word spread every one knew it was nuts.

"Oh Caroline!' Someone sung behind me as I walked from the kitchen after breakfast.

"Oh hello how has your day been laural?" Austin's mom came up and gave me a huge hug.

"Thank you so much Caroline, I haven't seen my son so happy so thank you so much." I smiled and hugged her tighter.

"Your welcome and I need some help with some wedding decorations and colours and bridesmaids and my dress. This is going to be so fun!" She let go of me and we both had a huge smile on our faces. Austin walked over and saw our smiles.

"Wow you guys are happy today." I hugged him as his mom left us with a smile. I started to pull him up the stairs quickly.

I shushed him as we entered our room and I threw him on the bed and got a scratch pad.

"I'm thinking red for the colour of the wedding what do you think?" He smiled, "I've always wanted a red wedding." I wrote it down and sat beside him.

"What kind of flowers?, definitely mot white roses!" He had a questioning look.

"Why not white roses?" I sighed. "They mean arrogant love!" He put his hands up in defence.

"Let's go with red they mean love, passion, red resonates with the root chakra and reminds us of our animal instincts. Red is the spark that kindles our most fervent flames of desire." I must have had a "wow" expression on my face because he laughed.

"That was awesome!" I tackled him and aggressively kissed him as I straddled his hips, this turned into a full on make out session as he flipped me over and my legs wrapped around his torso. I grabbed fistfuls of hair and brought him closer, but we soon ran out of air. He laid his forehead on mine as we tried to steady our breathing.

"I love you." I smiled. "I love you to."

"I love you more."

"You wanna take this outside?"

"No I'm to comfy." He laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. We had a afternoon nap, but it was interrupted with growls and clattering and smashing from down stairs. Austin wasn't up yet so I swiftly moved from his grasp and ran down the stairs in to the main hall way.

There I found rogues everywhere fighting with my pack, I turned into my white wolf and let her instincts take over. We were looking for the leader, every time a rogue would attack me I would slam it to the ground killing it instantaneously. I finally spotted the leader he was much bigger then me but not stronger. He attacked laural and Greg, I had to do something.

I ran at the wolfs side and bowled him over, we rolled snapping at each others necks trying to gain dominance , I got a few snaps and so did he. I stuck out my paw to stop us from rolling any longer as I stood above him. He paid attention to Austin attacking more wolves so I took the opportunity to bite down on his neck hard enough to get all the rogues attention by his whimper.

"Call your wolves off or I will kill everyone of them and you!" I had venom soaking my words. He whimpered and that whimper made me recognize who it was. It was my brother.

"Ashton call them off!" I bit down harder as he called out to them, immediately they stopped attacking and surrounded me and Ashton. All I heard was attack being screamed and all the wolves lunged at me. I fought back as best as I could but they were over powering even when my pack helped me the rogues main point was me. Ashton grunted underneath my now human foot that was very sternly pressed up against his neck. I tried attacking back to them put I needed to say something quick.

"Come any closer, I'll kill him!" They all laughed even Ashton who's laugh was cut short by more pressure from my foot.

"You won't kill your own brother, not after what you've lost." One of the rogues spoke up and faced me, he had brown messy bad boy hair with a lip ring and dark brown eyes that were almost black unlike Austin's beautiful blue. I was so enraged and Ashton felt it, he squirmed underneath me. It took me two seconds to remove my leg from Ashton's neck and kill the son of a beach and get back to the grounded Ashton. I was moving so fast everything was in slow-mo.

"Now that that's done, Ashton you will leave this county and never ever come back. If you do decide to return you will be killed along with your rogue pack. Understood?" He shook his head and I let him go. He scurried out of the house with the rest of the living rogues.

I looked at the ground to see all the bodies, I couldn't take it. I fell to my knees in tears, why do they all have to die like this.

Austin slid the ground beside me in only a pair of jeans, wrapping his around me.

"Caroline please don't cry, don't worry about them, remember they were here to kill and they wouldn't of felt a thing. You can't make yourself all rustled up over this."

The truth was I didn't know what was happening, I have killed many people before... Was I turning soft? I felt like I had to throw up from the smell of blood, so that's what I did. Running outside not thinking of going to the kitchen, I puked up everything I had ate from breakfast. Gross!!

Not noticing Austin rubbing my back, I stood up straight and lent into him,

"Are you okay?" His words were laced with worry, I looked into those mesmerizing blue crystal eyes and saw total and complete love. As the blackness of unconsciousness took me I just smiled at him thinking I am the luckiest girl ever.

A/N i finally got things figured out sorry for the mistakes and everything but my ipod hates me.