Chapter 13

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED©

I turned around and he was gone my heart sank. Austin was still in his wolf form so I got onto him. 'let's go back to the house' he nodded and he took off.

Austins pov

Nice Austin that was a great first impression I hope he forgives me. I can feel her tears running down my back I wish I could make her feel better. She got off me and I changed back into my tucks and we walked back into the ball. But not before she fixed her makeup.

When we entered she was shocked by all the people that came over and started talking to her. Once the music started playing I grabbed her hand and started dancing. She looked alittle hesitant to dance. I pulled her closer and whispered in her ear.

"What's wrong?" She looked at me with sad eyes which got me a little panicy.

"I can't dance." I laughed a little and she started to walk away from me.

"Whoa where are you going?" She looked at me with a annoyed face.

"I am going to get something to drink I haven't drank in 5 hours and I think I'm about to pass out man you know I do that alot I should really learn to fight it." She walked away as the song ended and one of my sluty ex girlfriends came over and started doing revolting things.

Carolines pov

I walked over to the drinks but right before my hand touched a glass it was grabbed very roughly. I slammed on the floor at some ones really high high heels and I know exactly who's they were.

"You bitch you think you are all that because you are Austin's mate well guess what he is mine so stay away from him ok I will have him even if I have to kill you." I quickly got up and she said that right to my face.

I just laughed while the anger was boiling up inside of me.

"He is mine and you will not take him away from me and you WILL NOT HURT ME BECAUSE I AM THE FUTURE LUNA OF THIS PACK NOW AND YOU WILL OBAY ME!!" Every one was staring at me now. She on the other hand didn't look scared at all.

"KRISTA I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE!" She whimply ran over to him and clung to his arm.

"You don't mean that we are supposed to b..." I walked over to her and ripped her off Austin and in a second she was on the ground infront of me. Austin knew I was about to rip her head off by the way I was thinking so he grabbed my waist and kept me in place while whispering to me to calm me down. And that's when I did I felt like I was floating every time he put his arms around me I felt so safe until. SMACK!! krista slapped me like she did the first time we met. 'Austin let go of me' he did as I asked. I took her hair and led her outside and threw her on the gravel driveway.

She was backing away from me and that just made me even madder and that's when the unexpected happened.

She pulled out a gun and stood up. I laughed at her.

"What your going to shoot me? That'll be the day." I kicked the gun out of her hands and into mine. I looked at it and threw it aside. Sure she was a pain but I didn't want to kill her.

I kicked her in the stomach far away and that's when she came running at me in wolf form. I took off my dress and ran at her and changed just as we hit she tried to grab me but I was to fast I grabbed hold of her neck and slammed her to the ground. I heard a crack as her body hit the ground. I let go and changed, I looked at her crumpled body on the ground.

"Now if you don't leave by tomorrow I will kill you myself." Then I grabbed my shoes and went back inside to enjoyed the rest of the night.

Austins pov

As I saw her yelling at krista I thought it was so nice that she called her self Luna now. And I was amazed by what she would do to keep me hers. I loved her so much.

"Hey." I heard behind me, "hey you having a good time?" She laughed, "a great time but I'm really tired can we go up stairs?" I nodded and we went up stairs most of the doors where closed and then we hit my room. I could tell she liked it by the look on her face.

"This room is amazing!" She looked at me and yawned.

"The shower is over there if you'd like to take one." She looked at me and I found a tiny bit of lust in her eyes but it was gone in a split second.

"Thanks." She walked over to my draws and my closet and came out with one of my shirts and a pair of boxers then took a shower.

She came out about 5 minuets later and she looked just so sexy in my stuff.

"So what should I put on your stuff?" She laughed at me not even looking at me and concentrated on folding her clothes.

"Ya by the size of your shirt you will definatly fit in my clothes with your dainty little figure." (note the sarcasm). She came over and sat down beside me.

She just stared at the ceiling and sighed.

"You should go have a shower then we can finally sleep." Wait did she say sleep.....? In the same bed?

"Are you going to sleep in here or in the other room?" She pointed down to the bed to tell me she was staying here. Awesome!!!!!!!!

While I was in the shower I heard things getting smashed and things being torn then a gun went of. Then another.

I quickly got out of the shower and put on my boxers and shirt and ran out there. What I found shocked me.