Chapter 32

"Caroline get up." Austin whispered in my ear and made shivers go down my spine.

"Morning." I said without opening my eyes and he left me in the bed alone.

"Your making the bed cold why did you leave?" I heard a giggle awwwwwwww that is the cutest sound ever. I giggled back And opened one eye to find him in all his beautiful nakedness standing at the end of the bed.

"We'll if your aloud to stand naked and feel the wind blow then so am I." I got out of bed and stood a meter in front of him.

"Haha." I said with a smug look on my face.

He giggled and I could have died from the adorableness radiating off of him.

I laid on the bed all stretched out and felt the cool silky blankets. Oh how I love the morning in my new life. He hovered over me and stared at me... Just stared and I looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

Until a knock came from the door.

'Get covered only I'm aloud to see you like this' he said in our mind link and I nodded wrapping myself in the silk cover, meanwhile he put on boxers and answered the door. I looked out the window not paying attention to the door except for the small whispers. The day was bright and leaves were beginning to turn a little red and yellow. I love fall its the best time of year there are no bugs and its not hot or cold and its beautiful.

I let out a big sigh as a warm body pulled me into it. I breathed in his husky scent.

"I'm glad I smell good when I first wake up." He laughed and got up.

"I'm gonna take a show..." Before he could finish his sentence I ran to the bathroom with the silk cover still on me I felt like a fairy in a silky dress.

"Not before I do!!!" I sang as I stripped the cover and turned the water to hot. I slowly walked in and the water was so nice it just washed everything away. I took another long sigh and finished up wrapping myself in a soft cotton towel and wiping away the mist on the mirror. I looked at myself and I looked healthier then I did the last time I look. Which must have been maybe a week ago. What's happening.

'The baby it's giving you strength to keep it healthy and to keep you healthy.' Austin showed up already showered and dressed obviously he used a different shower. He stood in dark blue jeans and grey t-shirt.

Ugh I really would love to stay naked for the whole day.

He laughed.

"The girls are down stairs they want to go dress shopping for bridesmaids dresses." He smiled with an apologetic look and I just shrugged with what are ya gonna do look. I grabbed a comb and brought it through my hair and left it to dry. I grabbed a nice pair of comfy jean shorts and some converse, I then looked at the whole line of shirts and picked a light blue v-neck cashmere sweater.

We walked down to the kitchen, I looked at the long line of food that was laid out on the Long Island. Wow I should help laural at some point with all this stuff. I grabbed a plate and so did Austin. I grabbed a blueberry muffin half of a raisin bagel, grapes, and orange and some apple slices. Then a grabbed huge glass of milk. Austin he grabbed the other part of the raisin bagel two oranges orange juice and a pancake.

We sat down to eat and we talked to many people I learnt a lot of their names and if they were mated or mating, and to who. After we finished eating I met up with the girls outside.

"Good morning my peeps did you guys sleep gracefully the past what 3 days. I'm sorry we couldn't hang out more but things are kinda crazy." They nodded.

"It's cool we've been talking to a lot of people and learnt a lot about you and him." Sandra said to me as we all piled up in Austin's BMW.

We went to the same salon and we got a different girl her name was sarah.