Chapter 14

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED©

Caroline's pov

I laid on Austin's bed and closed my eyes as he took a shower. It was a nice silence, and I repeat WAS nice. After about 5 minuets I heard someone sneaking around the room.

I quickly got off the bed and put the guy in a head look and took him down to the ground.

"What's your business being here!" I almost yell in the guys face. He struggles to breath as I am holding him so that to keep him down under me.

"To g..et th.e us....b." He finally gets out.

I just laugh at him as he flips me over.

"Oh look who has who now." I smile and say back. "Well I still have you." My body takes control with all the rage I have and flips him head over heels knocking over a lamp in the process.

He gets to his feet in a flash. I take his feet and bring them around so he falls flat on his back. His head hits the table and rips the curtains.

I take the guys limp body that I think is unconscious and drop him out the window but before I do he grabs me and swings himself back inside.

I turn around and he has a shot gun to my face, how did I not notice that before? I quickly kicked his sorry butt very powerfully in the stomach half way across the room. I was even surprised that happened.

But as I kicked him he let off a shot, I thought it grazed me but then the pain came. I took the bastards gun that he dropped from the force of the kick and walked over to him.

"Who do you work for?"(totally cliche but come on) in a very calm voice which wasn't really expected.

"I'll never tell you." I smiled.

"Ok." That's when his bullet went threw his head.

I turned around and sighed as I saw the blood pouring out of my side just were that stick has punctured me..... Great.

That place is never going to heal is it?

I dropped the gun and looked around the room it was a total disaster area. The door to the bathroom opened and I saw Austin's shocked face.

I sat on the bed and winced at the pain that came with it. Austin didn't notice I was hurt yet and I wanted to stay that way. He called his beta Chris. Man I get hurt way to much I have to be more careful.

I didn't even notice that Austin was hugging me because I was thinking to much. About the room and who was after me and that I have lost so much blood that I am seeing 4 of everything.

The last thing I saw that night was Chris running in with shocked eyes and Austin's beautiful face staring at me and him rubbing my leg to make me feel better. Then black.

Austins pov

I wish this could all change her not getting hurt all the time me always not being there I have to be more protective of her.

She moved beside me, wow she recovered quick it's only been 3 minuets or so. She looked at me and gave me a 'don't worry' face.

"Look Austin I'll be fine it just some scraps and bruises no biggy." She seemed so sure of her self.

I read her mind to really find out what she was thinking.

'ok so when I kill all these people on this list I will be free now if only there was a computer in here then I could check off all the people and see how many I have left you know them coming to me makes my job so much easier. Ouch!! Probably shouldn't of just plopped on my back. Ah well I'm used to pain'

I held back a growl as I looked at the guy still on the floor died and knew he did this to her. I got up and got rid of the body to calm myself down. I took it out side to the dumpster and that's when I saw a shadow jump from the house and run into the woods.

Caroline's pov

I sat there for a minuet and stares at Austin while he picked the guy up and put him in the dumpster and I knew exactly what I had to do.

I couldn't risk any one else getting hurt so I wrote Austin a note,

Dear Austin

I have to leave for awhile but I'll be back sometime, and if I'm not then I'll probably be died. But don't worry about me.

I'm leaving cause I don't want anyone else to get hurt especially you.

I'll be back and don't look for me.

I love you ,Caroline

I left that on his bed got changed into the clothes that I had there for some reason and jumped out the window, I ran through the forest for awhile until I hit the first targets name that's on my USB.