Chapter 30

'Where the hell are you I can't smell you any where, it's like you covered your sent up, and I haven't been able to get a hold of you for 4 hours! What's happening are you ok? Where are you?' I smiled at his worriness.

'Austin I'm at my house com...' Before I could even finish there was a knock on the door, a very urgent knock I might add, and I will.

I unlocked the door and stared at a heavily breathing Austin.

"May I help you?" He just giggled.

"Well ya I've been looking for a beautiful girl about your height, as thin as you has beautiful blue eyes long gold hair, beautiful lips, and a smile that can knock any man to their knees." I smiled but replyed.

"Sorry no one like that here." I opened the door more and he enveloped me in a hug as he put his head in the croc of my neck and breathed a sigh of relief. I put my hands through his hair and just enjoyed his touch and sparks between us. Then my other cell vibrated in my pocket, making my eyes shoot open having the same sensation as when I didn't know Austin. That it was my time for the mission, someone's going down.

How was I going to get rid of Austin though.

"Austin you... I need to go to the store and load up the, um the BATHROOM with a bunch of stuff so I'll be back." I ran out the door with my keys and left him standing in the main hall. Ya I know it was stupid but come on I can't think when I'm in a rush.

Jumping into my old trans-am I rode toward the agency.

"Ah Caroline, I see you got my text." I nodded picking up the papers that he slid over to my side of the desk.

"His name is Carl everston, weird right, well all your details are in the package." I nodded and he saw my ring.

"Your getting married?" I smiled looking down at the ring.

"Ya and I kinda gotta do this fast so I can get back to him so I need a powerful gun." I smiled inoccently and he clicked the button on his desk that transforms the walls into his secret stash. I took my favourite hand gun and a silencer. Attaching it and packing it with bullets.

I needed to get out of this life and there is only one way out. I pointed the gun at my boss and I hate when people talk before they kill or I hate how victims talk I really do. He started speaking warning me about something when my bullet went through his head. I loaded my self up for the long journey out of here. As I walked out of the building every assassin I saw got a big taste of lead as they stood shocked. Many tried to shoot at me but I flipped and cartwheeled away from them even running on the walls. as i looked back I saw all the guns I had dropped when I ran out if bullets and all the dead bodies. The clueless clerk looked at me as I walked and said good bye before she just like the others fell face first into her desk spewing blood from her forehead.

I was finally done with that life but I couldn't leave my last mission undone I still had the envelope in my hand as I put the gun at the back of my jeans.

Looking at the address it wasn't far practically three houses over. Walking to the house I heard loud music but there was no one in the windows or back yard. I slowly but loudly knocked on the door. Preparing my gun for the one shot I was gonna need. As he opened the door a familiar face stood in front of me.

"Darky?" I asked in confusion. "GIGGLES!" Carl was my best friend when I was in grade 1-6 he always kept me safe, he was like a brother to me. We had nick names for each other, his was darky because he was kind of the emo kid and I was giggles because... well I think you can figure that one out. He looked at the gun in my hand hanging by my side.

"What's that?" I placed it back in the back of my jeans and shrugged it off, and so did he.

"You wanna come in?" I couldn't I had to get back to Austin.