Chapter 5

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED©

I got up the next morning to someone clanking pans down stairs, I got up and got my machete out of my pillow and walked down stairs slowly. I peaked around the corner to see some one standing right in front of me, he laughed at my weapon choice. "What?" I asked in confusion. I dropped the knife to my side. "And what are you still doing here I thought I told you to go home I don't even know who you are and what the hell are you doing with all the pans did you even get any sleep while you where here or did you just stare at me all night and why do you always want m...." He was getting dangerously close and his eyes turned a gold color that made me melt. I collapsed in to his arms and he laughed. I came to my senses and shook it off. "You really need to go I n..." He cut me off, "I will only go home if you come with me." Uh he's stubborn great well how am I supposed to trick him into leaving. "I am going to the mall and you are not coming with me." He looked at me with a 'ya right' look but he insisted I have breakfast that he made in my kitchen first. I got in my car and drove all the way to the mall of corse he came along in his car. As I was walking out of blue notes dressing room I saw him walk past so I ran as fast as I could back into the dressing room. I looked under to see if he was still there and to my surprise he wasn't. So I continued on with my shopping. When I was done I went over to Victoria secret and was looking around for awhile until I found something I liked. I went into the dressing room and tried on the bright red with black dots set of under wear, bra, and a nighty. I went out side and looked in the mirror and noticed that I did look good in it. When I was paying the cashier smiled and looked behind me she looked back at me and had a 'good luck' look on her face. I turned around and there he was I almost walked right into him. I moved past him and left the store, he fallowed. So I went to the bathroom there were a lot of people in there. I thought how I was supposed to get rid of him and had a brilliant plan. "Women I need your help there is a guy stocking me out side of the bathroom now we all need to leave in a pack to make sure he can't see me can you all do that?" They all nodded."Great ok 123!"

Austins pov

They all came out at once I couldn't tell where she was I still don't remember her name. Wait I can smell her, I'll find her.

Caroline's pov

Ok this is working so far once we were all the way down the hall we all dispersed. Then I remembered I have to call the school and tell them I'm still sick so I went outside and called. I got in my car and drove away.

A/N so guys what do you think of whats happening huh? please tell me how you like the story thanks guys. --::Sarah::--