Ryan nodded as he was pouring coffee and Rose protested. "How's that going for you?"  

"Not great. Still not gonna lose the bet, though." 

Rose choked. "You have a bet?" 

"Yeah," Ryan said. "I bet I could convince you to confess, Yaz bet she could, Sidney bet he could, and Graham bet the Doctor would say it first." 

"Yeah. Why can't you just let us live our lives?" Rose asked. 

"Come on," Yaz scoffed. "Are you serious?" 

"Yeah?" 

"The Doctor told us what happened last time," Ryan said. "You guys need help." 

"We don't need any help!" Rose said reproachfully. 

"Need help with what?" the Doctor asked as she walked in. 

"Nothing," Yaz said innocently, grinning at a blushing Rose. 

"Sure," the Doctor said suspiciously. "What's going on?" 

"Nothing," Yaz said again. The Doctor looked at Ryan, who shrugged. She looked at Rose last, and Rose didn't know what to say. Either it was lie or out herself and her feelings. 

"Um. No, everything's fine," she squeaked. The Doctor looked crestfallen for a moment but quickly reversed to her usual chipper self. She clapped.

"So! I was thinking that we could go to Shalarith. It's a planet of beaches and some very interesting people." 

"Interesting how?" Ryan asked skeptically. 

"Interesting like... interesting." 

"Mhm." 

"When are we going, then?" Rose asked excitedly. The Doctor grinned like the madwoman she was. "Right now. Someone wake up Graham! Rose, with me." 

Rose fumbled to put down her tea and follow the Doctor, who was already out the door. Yaz and Ryan grinned at her as she left. She stuck out her tongue at them and they laughed. The Doctor was hitting switches and running around with a biscuit in her mouth. She smiled at Rose over it. Rose laughed. 

"What's up?" she asked. 

The Doctor slammed a button and finished the biscuit before she looked at Rose carefully. "You know you can talk to me, right?" 

"Yeah?" Rose was puzzled. "Of course." 

The Doctor nodded. "Just, a few minutes ago, you didn't. What's going on." 

Rose wanted to die, but she could tell that it was hurting the Doctor to think that Rose didn't trust her. So she cleared her throat and decided to bite the bullet. 

"Well, Ryan, Sid, Yaz, and Graham made bets." 

"Oh? About what?" The Doctor leaned against one of the pillars and looked at her intently. Rose closed her eyes and took a breath. 

"About... uh, who could get us to... my god," she laughed. "Who could get us to admit that we're in love with each other." 

The Doctor looked like this was the last thing she expected to hear. Rose didn't blame her. "Oh," was all she said. Rose felt her heart break a little. 

"I mean, it's been thousands of years for you," she said quickly. "Of course you don't love me anymore. It's okay, it happens, but it's just annoying that they wanted to force us, well, maybe just me, to say something-" 

"Rose!" 

It occurred to Rose that the Doctor had been trying to shut her up for quite some time. Her hands were on Rose's arms and she was rubbing them soothingly. She couldn't keep the smile off her face as she said, 

"Rose Tyler, I never stopped loving you." 

Rose blinked. "What?" 

"Of course I love you. I've loved you for thousands of years. I never stopped. I- mph!" 

Rose kissed her. Mostly to get her to shut up because Rose was going to start crying if she continued on like that. 

"YES!" someone yelled. They broke apart, somewhat panicked. That someone was Graham. "Sorry," he apologized. "RYAN! YAZ, SID!" he yelled immediately after. "THEY KISSED! WHO WON THE BET?" 

The sound of running feet and yells of, "I did! It was me!" filled the hallway. The Doctor took Rose's hand and kissed her again. Neither of them cared right that second. They'd destroy them in chicken later. Right in that second, though, everything was perfect. 

 okay so that was short but I'M BACK and lord knows it'll be a while until i update again because i'm an ass. I love you all! See you later!