Chapter 38 "Back Home"

Start from the beginning

Peter:No! Of course not, but why now? Isn't it late?

Ava:Danny is looking for something, weren't you Danny?

Danny:It's gone, that ninja you saw must have took it

Peter:Did you just say a ninja? Are you sure it's not your ninja brother this time?

Danny:Probably, but I can't say for sure*he spoke as he stood up*

Ava:So what's your plan Danny?

Danny:Uh I'll change while you wake Luke up*Ava gave out a low grown of annoyance as she nods then she leaves to Luke's room*

Peter:Can I come too?

Danny:Uh sorry love, but this is a mission between the three of us...hope you understand*he spoke in a sad and hopeful tone as he manages to form a soft smile to Peter*

Peter:Oh...sure Danny, I understand...*he spoke as his tone was sad and forms a smile to Danny*

Danny:I'll be back love, maybe in time for our date*he spoke gently as he forms a bright smile and cups Peter's face*

Peter:*he blushed as he made eye contact with Danny's green eyes then he quickly nodded and looks away*Okay I'll be waiting...*he said in a low tone avoiding eye contact with Danny as he tried to look pouty*

Danny:Okay, love*he then kissed Peter's forehead making him to turn red up to his ears then he walks out of the room*

Peter:(god I hate it when he does that!)*he flopped back on his bed and wraps himself in his blanket as he was still red. Ava walks inside Luke's room who was calmly sleeping then she shook him causing him to wake up*

Luke:Wha-?*he finally woke up and looks at Ava who had her hands on her hips with a nasty glare*Oh hey Ava...soo what's up?

Ava:Don't "what's up" me? We're looking for my amulet, Danny already lost it

Luke:He already lost it? God damn it...I told him that it was a bad idea for him to take away your amulet...*he sat up on his bed and grabs his costume from his drawer*Uhm privacy?*Ava rolled her eyes in response then she turned around towards the door as Luke undresses and puts on his costume*

Ava:What was your plan anyway that you had to steal my amulet?

Luke:It was Danny's plan, most of his plans sucks ass

Ava:Clearly...

Luke:How did Danny lose the amulet?

Ava:Danny didn't hid it enough and a ninja came in and stole it

Luke:Did you just say a ninja?

Ava:It sounds weird I know, but the ninja did drop something*she hands him the dagger as she kept her attention to the door then Luke grabs it and he sat on his bed*

Luke:You can turn around now*Ava turns her body towards Luke who was looking at the dagger then Danny walked inside as he had his costume on*

Danny:Hey guys

Luke:Hey, good job of losing the amulet