✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧

Start from the beginning

I didn't say anything much since I never knew what to say in situations like this so, in the end, I continued to keep quiet, waiting to see what else he had to say like usual.

"It doesn't make any sense explaining to you what will happen when you get back so I'll let you leave and procedures would take place as soon as you make it back on this land." As he was speaking, one of the Omegas who were supposed to do things around the packhouse came to us.

With a bow, the Omega stepped forward handing my father a paper, or a letter I should say.

My father raised an eyebrow as he took the letter. His eyes then fell on me as he opened it, keeping the paper folded when he spoke up.

"Well, this is it," He said before unfolding the paper.

I watched as his eyes scanned the contents on the paper with a neutral expression displayed on his face. Soon, I saw the way the corners of his lips upturned before lowered the paper and handed it back to the Omega who took and walked away.

"Congratulations on getting into UA," He said somewhat blandly as he stood up and I followed after. He began to walk into the packhouse and as required, I followed him not having time to process my acceptance.

"Nothing less was expected," He told me and soon, Omegas were required to get me in the clothes that I wore during the few days in the arena. The outfit I wore ended up getting thrashed so a new one was made.

It wasn't long before I got changed and then I had to go to the car that was waiting for me outside. If I was being honest, everything seemed to be moving so quickly but I was glad that I got into UA and as I stepped into the car, I let out a breath that I didn't even know that I was holding in.

Everything else became a blur as I hugged my mother, her telling me that she was proud of me. People that were apart of my pack were cheering for me and was telling me to make them proud and so forth.

Bags came piling into the car one by one, things that would keep me occupied during my stay at my new school. At this point, I wasn't even sure how I felt since I had no time to actually let things sink in but still, I was glad that I got into the school and it was soon time for me to see what the year held for me.

The last thing I heard was my family telling me that they would contact me every day before the car drove off, leaving everyone standing in front of the packhouse.

I sat in the car idly, watching the moving trees as they passed by. I know that I was relatively close to UA because I saw some stone walls and as if my thoughts were correct, I held forward in my seat and stared somewhat in awe when I saw the large building.

Outside, many people that seemed to be around my age were standing outside the walls of the school. It looked like they were getting scanned of some sort.

Soon, the car that I was in, parked closely to the walls. The people were moving quickly and since I was close up, I could see that they were definitely getting scanned and then they would walk right in.

The driver opened the car door for me and I nodded in thanks. I then pulled my bags from out of the backseat. I had many bags so the driver helped me get them out and walked to the front with me after closing the car door.

For a while, I was waiting patiently until it was my turn to get scanned or what it seemed like since I was almost the last person. Soon, I was at the front and listening carefully to the instructions of the person who held some sort of device, I held out my hand.

"Shoto Todoroki," The person said and then nodded. Since my driver couldn't go past the stone wall, my bags were taken from him and after thanking him for the ride once more, I followed who seemed to be the guide to a large room.

Inside the school was extremely bigger than what it looked like from the outside. The small number of people inside seemed to make the room appear bigger as well but that was just my opinion.

Since there were only a select few of the wolves who would be accepted into the school, forty being exact, I wasn't surprised at the small number of people that were inside. Most of them were talking to each other and some were alone, probably waiting to see what we had to do next.

A few minutes passed by and recognising the voice of one of the announcers that were at the arena, I saw Present Mic, smiling brightly as a large stage appeared with him standing on it, Aizawa present by his side.

"Hello everybody!" He shouted causing a few people in the room to wince from his loud voice. Aizawa didn't seem too phased by it, probably he's accustomed.

"Welcome to UA Academy! We hope that for the year that you're here that you learn a lot to benefit your pack but most importantly, you." He continued and it could be seen as a few people nodded.

Present Mic recommenced his speech talking about the basics, it seemed. He was explaining to everyone that their dorms were already set and ready and for the ones who were mated, special arrangements were made for them. He made clear that this was only for the purposes of class and not the dorm arrangements.

"You guys will be given a day to yourselves to get used to your new temporary lives. There will be schedules set out for breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc. so make sure to adhere to the rules. They can be found in your rooms." After saying this, people nodded in understand to Present Mic's words.

"After you were scanned, I bet some of you didn't notice so when I call your number that was imprinted in your hand temporarily, please raise your hand so you can be taken to your dorm room." From Present Mic's statements, sounds of acknowledgment were made from the small group of people since they noticed the numbers on their hands.

Various numbers were called out and seeing that I was the only person left in the room after the rest had left, it was confusing since my number was thirty-nine.

I could hear Aizawa and Present Mic conversing about how someone was missing but that was all that I heard before one of the guides came to me and helped me with my bags to move me into my room.

I followed them to an elevator which took me to the third floor. Continuing, I followed him and soon, we were in front of a large standing up to which he told me what the passcode was.

Thanking him, I punched in the passcode on the number pad and the doors automatically opened. 

My eyes roamed around the large room and how it was set up. I personally liked it, even though I didn't dislike most things.

Bringing my bags into my room, I placed them by the door already taking note that I would rest and check around later. I would also unpack during that time.

It was time for me to excel at UA. Now I could finally and somewhat mentally cheer about how my hard work paid off.

"Capability,"

𝒱Ω𝓉𝑒 α𝓃𝒹 𝒞Ω𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉!

𝒱Ω𝓉𝑒 α𝓃𝒹 𝒞Ω𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉!

Date: 28/03/20

⤜||𝔍𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔉𝔞𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔠||⤛