25. A prisoner once more

Start from the beginning

Jimin asks, "Are you sure it's his house?"

"A guard said Young Master when I asked about Jin."

"It's just strange. Jin promised to go out with us tonight. He didn't even call us to cancel it..."

Irene got awakened instantly. It does feel odd. Jin isn't Mingyu. He would at least apologizes if he couldn't return with her.

She asks nervously, "He hasn't returned yet?"

"Nope. Not since he left last night."

"Don't go anywhere. I'm coming over there," says Irene immediately.

She grumbles when she changes her night gown into casual ones.

"Jin isn't Mingyu. He isn't him. I should have known it..."

She dashes as fast as her feet could take her to bungalow No.7

V is chatting with Liz when Irene passes them.

He calls, "Hey! What's up?"

"Jin is missing! It's my fault!"

Irene kept on running. Her tears are blocking her vision but she simply doesn't care.

Jimin holds her before she falls down. It's a good thing he has been waiting for her.

Others have been waiting in the living room. All of them look worried.

Irene couldn't stop crying.

RM asks, "What's going on? Jimin, why you gathered us?"

"Just a gut feeling I had."

Finally Irene wipes her tears away. She inhales a deep breath.

"Sorry ... it's just I thought he lied to me. Like Mingyu always did," apologizes her.

V and Liz have returned.

"I dropped Jin to a huge mansion. One could even call it a modern castle in Seoul. He didn't meet me this morning. Thought he left me..."

Suddenly Liz yells, "What? You sent him back to prison! How could you?"

Irene stares Liz.

(Liz)

V ask, "Liz?"

"He can't come home. He won't let him leave again. He is a prisoner in that golden cage mansion."

Liz walks into the living room. She sits on a chair and she begins to weep bitterly. V says nothing. He only puts a hand on her shoulders. Letting her to release her grief away.

Ten minutes have passed before she finally calms down.

Liz sniffs before she confesses, "You don't know what's like to grow up in that mad house. Grandpa has impossible standards. Manners must be perfect. He even chose clothes for us. He drove both of us crazy."

No one says anything.

"Jin was his sole heir. He got more pressures than I. Sports, school grades, clothes, everything must be perfect. One day Jin just snapped. He evaporated..."

Others seem confused until RM explains, "Japanese terms. It meant he cut ties with his family and friends. He runaway from home."

Irene gasps.

Liz asks, "Why he go back? Why?"

"I want to make sure something. Are you Alice?" asks Jimin.

Liz nods her head. V drops his jaws. This woman is totally different from the pic Jin has shown him.

Liz explains, "I evaporated too. RM helped me."

All the eyes stare RM right now.

RM shrugs his shoulders.

"She got bullied. I only asked a friend to make fake ID and other paperworks so she could continue her study here."

V asks irritatedly, "Don't you know Jin had been searching for her?"

"Nope. He never asked me. I would have told him if I knew."

Suddenly Suga asks, "How do we know she's telling the truth?"

"Gramps, that's impolite," scolds J-HOPE.

Liz shows an old pic of Jin stored in her phone.

"Yup, it's him

"Yup, it's him. He looks different though," comments Irene.

"Oppa Jin I used to know rarely smile. He looked cold and untouchable. That's why I'm shocked to see him laughed when he came back here. I just kept following him. Seeing his smile brighten my day."

RM rubs his head.

He asks, "What should we do? It's his home. His grandpa. Police won't believe Hyung got abducted and imprisoned."

Suga stares his friends.

He grins wickedly before he says, "I got a plan."

----------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment:)

What's his plan?