Victor Frankenstein

"You're awake ..." says Jungkook.

"My neck hurts..."

Jungkook only smiles. He has decided to keep quiet. Vante doesn't need to know someone tried to strangle him earlier.

Vante stares to Jimin.

"He..."

Jungkook shakes his head.

He confesses, "Still in brink of death. Doctors have given their best shot. It's up to him now."

"Sorry...if I didn't..."

"No, Hyung. We will be fish food if you didn't take us to that island. It's like a short vacation away from this golden cage prison."

For someone so young, Jungkook sometimes said weird phrases.

A knock on the door and then Jin comes in. He stares to pale face Jimin. No smile on his face. He looks like in deep pain. It hurts everyone who knows how cheerful Jimin in daily life.

Jin stares V. He still looks pale although he looks much better than  the first time they brought him here.

Jin announces, "RM found out more. That guy in the pics. The one whom resembles you. His name was Victor Frankenstein."

Jungkook asks, "From the novel?"

"No. It's his nickname. He was a genius scientist. No one could copy his excellent works in bio-engineering. He was convicted for unethical human experiments."

V asks, "Was?"

"He was believed dead. No body found. Only an empty casket."

"How could one be sure he was really dead?" asks V.

"That's correct."

Jin says nothing more.

Maybe you're Victor Frankenstein. You look like him. Only younger. Maybe the organization gave you wonder drugs. Made you younger...

"Hyung is tired. Let him rest more," comments Jungkook.

"Rest well, Captain."

Jin leaves after making mocking salute to Vante.

Jungkook waits until Jin has left the infirmary before he asks, "What's going on between you two?"

"Nothing."

"Hyung..."

Vante smiles sadly when he explains, "He thought I'm him. Victor Frankenstein."

"But you're a fake," protests Jungkook.

"I think Jin is the real Cap. He's trying to direct everyone's attention to me. So nobody would be suspicious of him."

Jungkook chuckles.

"What's so funny?" asks V.

"RM convinced the others you're in love with Jin. Love bloomed in prison. Romantic, isn't it?"

"I'm going to wash his dirty mind. The guy watches too much porn movies."

Jungkook taps Vante's shoulder and then he comments, "Rest well. Doctor said you could leave this place in two days."

"I hate this place. Too much disenfectan. Reminded me of a lab..."

Vante is quiet.

Jungkook asks, "What's wrong? You know you could tell me everything."

"I had a dream. No, more like a part of my lost memories. People, blurry shadows were calling me defect. Useless crap."

"Hyung, you have weird hair color. It doesn't make you useless. Well, the whole ship is filled with society trash. You're better than the whole lot."