1. My roommate

Title: NO MORE BULLYING

This story isn't related to the previous one. It's a new story. With new characters. I still used BTS members as the casts.

-------------------------------------------------------
Jin stares up to the majestic looking building. This is an old University. All the rich snobs have sent their kids to this place to study.

It is an old historical site changed function into an University. The place is located around five km from Bukhansan mountain. That means around ten km distance from Seoul.

The sign reads Sharon Rose University or in Korean, it's called Mugunghwa. The flower is also the national flower for Korean. It has a meaning: eternal blossom that never fades away.

Most of the graduates students are famous folks. From top researchers to politicians and businessmen.

 From top researchers to politicians and businessmen

(Jin)

He is a transfer student. For this mid semester.

Alice, I will find you. Stay safe, Sis.

Last month, the University reported his little sister has gone missing. A detective has been hired to find her. No clues. She was last seen in this University.

Her father has sent her to study in this secluded place. After a big scandal humiliated her family.

Jin walks to the office. He taps on the door. No receptionist. No one.

He hears something from a janitor closet nearby. He takes a peek through a door gap.

A young man winks to him when he pulls the door knob to close. Jin shakes his head. Smooching in the closet is very outdated in his dictionary.

Three minutes later the missing receptionist comes out. A young man follows her.

The receptionist tidies her hair and skirt. Her face reddened. The young man kisses her cheek before he whispers something to her ear.

She nods and the guy leaves the office.

She inhales a deep breath before she asks, "May I help you?"

"Sorry to bother you. I'm Kim SeokJin. The new transfer student."

He offers her his ID card. She accepts it with both hands. She reads it and gives it back to him. She finishes the paperwork soon afterwards.

She explains, "The class is over for today. You should head to the dorm. The students live in bungalows scattered all over campus ground. Go north. You will find the bungalow behind Cafeteria."

She offers him a key and Jin puts it into his pocket.

"Thanks," says Jin.

She rubs the back of her neck. Two hickeys could be seen plainly on that spot.