5. Who is the stupid one?

Jungkook is in their room with RM, Suga and V. No sign of Jimin.

Jin has just returned from his class. He puts his bag on his desk.

V quickly rises from his seat.

He apologizes, "Sorry for yesterday. We just desperate to find someone to defeat Mingyu."

That name again. Mingyu. The one whom broke Irene's heart.

Jin has heard that name got mentioned few times since he got here. The women would gossip about him at the back of the class before the class starts.

He asks, "Who is he?"

"Oh, yeah. You're new here, Hyung. Mingyu is the King of Campus. Irene is the Queen. They supposed to be the power couples," replies V.

Jin asks, "Supposed?"

"He broke her heart again and again. He dated too many women here. He played with their hearts and broke their spirits easily."

Suga asks, "You broke too many hearts too, V."

V is silent.

Jungkook asks, "Are we ready to play or not? I'm done making the list of questions."

RM is busy typing his laptop. He is making new computer program for his next class project.

He keeps his eyes on the screen when he says, "Bring it on."

Jungkook explains, "This is called Idiot game. The rule is simple. You have to answer in less than ten seconds. It could be related or absurd."

He asks, "Shall we begin?"

They decide the turns using rock-paper-scissors.

Jungkook smiles widely when he announces, "Suga shall go first."

RM shakes his head. V smirks. Suga looks bored. Jin stares them, wondering if there is unknown joke here.

Jungkook asks, "Bird?"

"Eagle," says Suga.

"Chicken?"

"KFC."

"Dog?"

"Err..."

Jungkook screams loudly.

"He lost! I know he would loose!"

V laughs heartily. Suga only yawns loudly. He is here to humor the kid. He has a soft spot for Jungkook although he never admits it.

RM comments, "Speed is never your best trait, Gramps."

"Eat, work and sleep. That's three words to define him. Although the word sleep takes almost all his time," adds V.

Suga only shrugs his shoulders.

Jungkook announces, "V, your turn. Beauty?"

"Woman," replies V.

"Pigeon?"

"Bird."

"Pussy?"

V's face reddened instantly.

"You lost! You could have said cat. I know you got a dirty mind. To think your wild debonair lifestyle would influence me..."

RM scolds, "Stop making unnecessary comments. My turn."

His eyes never leave his laptop. It seems he is having troubles to fix the bugs.

Jungkook asks, "Could the king of Idiot game win again this time?"

"Bring it on," orders RM confidently.