[GUIDELINES]

YOU CAN'T REQUEST HERE

Hello everyone and welcome to my fourth one shot
book in the series! It's already 4 years ago that I started the first book and I never thought I'd be writing over 600 pieces/requests/one shots and that my thrash would actually liked by people yet here we are :) First I'd like to thank you all for your dedicated reading, voting, requesting and commenting. Your feedback & requests helped to make me write better throughout the years 💜

I recently reached the chapter limit for F1 One Shots III, so here we are, ready to write another 200 one shots for this book! As always, I have the guidelines set out for you just to remind everyone what and how I write and to welcome the new readers.

F1 one shots

I write requests including every F1 driver. I decided that I will not write about any other category/support class, simply because I know too less about those drivers and I won't be able to write as detailed as I want to. I want to publish a one shot I'm happy and comfortable with as the writer too, so I only write about F1 drivers. But don't be sad: I will accept requests with Mick Schumacer & Artem Markelov, because I've been writing about them for a long time already.

NSFW

As everyone knows, I'm not afraid of writing some kinky, filthy stuff so go ahead and explain your fantasies and I'll most likely write it. Please keep in mind that I don't write smut with Lewis, Kimi, Valterri and Sebastian. Not because I don't like those drivers, but I can't help it and think of their wives and children and I can't comfortably write something sexy with them. And Lewis is like 12 years older than I am and probably most of you are. But you can of course request something non-nsfw with them :)

I stopped writing threesomes in the previous book and that's still valid for this book. Threesomes take too much time in process of request writing and I still have two on going stories I'm working on as well.

Amount of requests/closing requests

I appreciate it a lot that you all want to request! But I only have ten fingers and I can't type at 300 miles an hours, so I try to keep the requests limited to an amount I would be able to finish within a month or so. I get a lot of requests at once and that's why I only write ONE REQUEST PER PERSON.

When they're closed, they are closed. I'm not taking more requests after that and also not via private message. I also don't 'keep your request for next time'. If you want to request for the next open time slot, you have to do it then and not ahead to 'skip the line'.