》Seokjin's POV 

Y/N seems distracted. I stare at her, and I have no idea why, but I do. The door bell rings and I stand up to take it, but Y/N beats me to it. She turns around before opening.

"Sorry Jin, but we don't want people knowing you live with me." I nod, remembering. I go back to the living room, waiting for Y/N. I listen to the voices, it's the mailman, but as Y/N has told me before he is also a little fanboy. I hear Y/N thank him and close the door.

"Jin, come here!" She calls and I stand up, going over to her. There's a box next to her and my eyes turn big. "Is this yours?" She asks and I nod fast. I get down and take the box. I grunt a little as I straighten my back.

As I start to walk to the hallway, I turn my head and point with my head to the rooms, "Come with me."

A small smile brakes in her round face and she follows behind me to my room. When we are in, I put the box down on my bed and I take some scissors from one of my drawers. I pat the bed's surface, suggesting Y/N that she should sit down. She climbs to the bed, comfortably sitting crossed legged. She looks expectantly and quietly at the box. I can't help but tell myself that she's so damn adorable. I smile a little and turn to the box, cutting the tape with the tip of the scissors. In less than five seconds I'm opening it's lid and taking out foam.

"What is it?"

I give her a big smile and answer, "Figurines." I'm quite excited to see the things I bought. I take out a figurine wrapped in bubble rap and I carefully take it off. Y/N's eyes lighten up as I show it to her.

"A Mario Bros Figurine!!! That's awesome!" She says. I hand it to her and she takes it, eagerly scanning the collectible toy.

"You like Mario Bros?" I ask, a bit shy. She looks up, nodding.

"I don't just like Mario Bros. It's one of my all time favorite games. I used to own some cassette games. And maybe even some figurines. But I passed them down to my little brother before I moved here." She says. I hum, letting her admire the figurines. I feel my heart stutter a bit at how pure this girl is. I remember what she told me on Sunday, that we kissed. I feel myself blush as bits of that night come into view. Of course I can barely remember anything of how much I drank. After what she told me, I was able to remember some bits of the night but the memories are still too blurry to completely remember. I can remember a faint trace of the way I leaned in to kiss her, the taste of her lips, and the need for more. It's nothing I've felt before. Not even with Min-soo. 

As I realize that I keep on looking at her, I clear my throat a bit and continue to unwrap the figurines and handing them to Y/N. Some are games for the Wii U and Nintendo Switch console. Now that I know Y/N also likes Mario Bros we can play together. I'm happy seeing her happy too. She looks like a child receiving a Christmas gift, her eyes hovering over every figurine.

"Where should we put them?" I ask her. She quickly looks up, searching in her mind. She stands up from the bed and places some of the figurines on top of my dresser. She turns around, an accomplished smile decorating her face.

"There?"

I nod, so she proceedes to take some other figures and put them on one of my bookshelves. I nod in agreement and she fixes their positions and changes some of the books and pictures I have to fit the space. Then she take what's left of the figurines and places them in the living room's bookshelf and one on the coffee table between the sofa and TV. I come out of my room with the games in hand.

"Want to play?" I suggest, shaking the game boxes in my hand. Her smile widens and she nods.

"I'll make some popcorn and take out the sodas!" She chimes eagerly. I chuckle a little watching her go to the kitchen. Meanwhile I connect the switch to the TV and put the game on. A minute later Y/N comes into the room with a big bowl full of popcorn and two soda cans. I help her settle our snack on the coffee table. As we sit down, I hand her the controller and we start to play. 

For a while we scream and make threats to each other as we play. We also laugh and eat our popcorn. Her laugh fills the room and my heart seems to beat faster by the second. I don't know this feeling. I can't understand how I came to feel such a way for my friend. We haven't know each other for too long, but somehow the feeling seems stupidly right.

We take a break after almost two hours of gaming. We sit back on the comfortable couch and laugh at my dad jokes. She's the only person I know that laughs at them at all. This feels like a dream, it's so perfect... she's perfect.

I look at her and take in her features. She has (h/l), (h/c) hair, and (s/k) skin. Her smile is bright and sincere, and her laugh music to my ears. Her (e/c) eyes spark with joy. She's short and chubby. And most of all, she isn't Min-soo. She is lovely, loyal, friendly, kind and passionate. She's funny and caring. All the things Min-soo never was. I can't help but think that I like this girl. I'm not sure how it happened, but I know it did the moment she gave me her friendship and gave me a home to stay in. I can't say I'm in love, but I do know that I want to know this girl more.

A/N:

So... I really don't know what to say actually. *(laughs awkwardly)* 

What do you think of Jin's feelings. While he wants to get to know you more and find out the way he feels towards you, you are trying to push away the thought of any kind of romance. 

It might have happened suddenly, but you never really know when you'll fall in love with someone. It's sudden; some people want to give it a try and some want to get rid of the idea of any kind of romance. 

Anyway, I hope you liked the chapter, thanks for reading.

(On to the next chapter...)

- Random Potato♡