Lipstick - Got7 Mark

A/N: Okay, so this one was initially supposed to be part of this book, but I finished it and liked it so much that I went ahead and published it as its own book. Now I'm too attached to the cover to delete it, so I've put the first few paragraphs below and an external link to the story! (Down by the vote/share buttons - it's a very boring-looking thing that says "External Link"!)  

Addendum: Apparently you can only see the link if you're on the web version of Wattpad and it's not available in the app? I'll try leaving a link in an inline comment on this line and see if that helps people who use the app to read. Sorry about that!

*some strong language*

Finished: 2/26/19 
Word count: 5733

***

As he watched Autumn rolling clothes into tight cylinders, her thick gold curls hanging heavy over her back, Mark mulled over the little silvery tube sitting in his drawer. Should he really give it to her? He'd been coming back to the question over and over during the past couple days, but he was just about out of time to think.

"Hand me those boots, would you?" Autumn asked, turning her bright green eyes to him. "And that grey hat, I won't be needing that." Reaching mechanically for the items, Mark decided that if he didn't give it to her tonight, it would just sit in his drawer until the next time she visited. Better for it to lay around unused in her house instead of his. "Thank you," Autumn said, gently pulling her stuff out of his hands. "I think that's just about it."

"You left out everything you'll need in the morning?" Mark asked absently, still deep in thought. What if she thought he was trying to passive-aggressively criticize her through the gift?

She laughed. "Yes, love. What have you been thinking about? You're somewhere far away tonight."

Mark shook his head. "Nothing, nothing."

"If you say so." Flipping the top of her suitcase over so it lay closed but unzipped, she stood up and grabbed her guitar with one hand and his wrist with the other. "Come on, I want you to hear the newest song I've been writing."

He smiled, letting her pull him into the small living room and onto the couch.