Book 2

Hey guys!

Book 2 of the Secret Keeper series is out now!!!

The title is "Kill or be Killed". Go check it out if you're interested!
(On my profile, in the external link (if you're in the web version), or a link can be found in this comment section)

Quick note: I have started writing a new series (trilogy) called the Crown Assassins. I would like to be able to have it finished for the Wattys so I might not be able to update Kill or be Killed as frequently as I did with this book. Please understand and thank you for your patience.

On that note, don't forget to check out some of my other stories, such as:

School of the Crown Assassins

Series: Crown Assassins (Book 1)

Genre: Drama, Action;  Themes: Revenge, Romance, Dystopia

Description:

The Crown Assassins rule the world's largest nation in a broken world without mercy or justice. And Indigo is sick of it.

As one of the lower members of the Court, Indigo Fluor is stuck in the prestigious Evandor Prep where Assassins, including the Crowns, learn to be the ruthless leaders their parents had been. But Indigo hated it. And now, after the events of the last school year, she was ready to take action.

She would climb up the ranks and dismantle the throne in the name of revenge and justice. And she would start with all those at Evandor Prep.

But then the bodies start to appear. As more and more Court members are found dead, it seems as if someone else has the same idea. And she may be next on their list.

It's time for the Assassins fall, one-by-one.

Link: Check the comment next to this line for an accessible link

So, if you guys are interested, feel free to go check it out!

I would like to thank all of you, once again, for not only giving this book a chance but also reading it to the very end. Thank you!!!

And remember:
"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts." -Albert Einstein

Keep dreaming,
Sreenija Paruchuri