I Killed Jason Hargrove

Welcome to: I Killed Jason Hargrove. It is a roller coaster of emotions and plot twists. That being said, there are just a few things I want to mention before we get started.

I'm putting this here to avoid other author notes throughout the story.

I'll try to make it quick.

First off: NO SPOILERS. Rr's (Re-readers), I know it's hard, but please refrain.

On that note, FTR's be warned. There may be spoilers in the comments that I never caught. Read at your own risk.

Secondly: Comments and Votes are encouraged!!! Trust me, every vote and comment helps authors find success (If you write, you know what I mean). So, voting and commenting would be deeply appreciated.

Third: This is a first draft. There may be errors. Please highlight and comment and I will fix them!

Sub- third note: Any edits you have for my writing is deeply encouraged. If you find ways to make it sound better or make more sense please highlight and comment.

This story has...

-Good grammar :)

-LGBTQ+

-Plot twists

-Cliff hangers

This story does contain themes of...

-Swearing/ Foul language

-Underage Drinking

-Drug Usage

-Mental Disorders

-Betrayal/ trust issues

-Death

Read at your own risk.

Note: You will be notified when mental disorders are present.

Don't forget to check out some of my other stories, like the "Crown Assassins" series in which a girl growing in the lower ranks of the Assassin's hierarchy decides to take action and enact her revenge on the Crown Assassins only to discover that she may herself be on someone else's list. If this sounds interesting, come check it out!

Last and boring but most important: This is MY story. Don't be an idiot. Stop copying.

© 2020 Sreenija Paruchuri All Rights Reserved

Note: If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to https://www.wattpad.com/user/ThePsychoQueen_ . Thank you!

Thank you guys for considering this book as a possibly worthy read. That's cool and just absolutely amazing. I love each and every one of you. You guys make my day, I truly mean that. Thank you!

And feel free to check out some of my other stories!

Writing: Dec 13, 2019- Feb 20, 2020

Published: Jan 1, 2020- Feb 21, 2020

Spreading love, panic, and betrayal this New Year's,
Sreenija Paruchuri