End of Book 1

Hey guys!

First of all, thank you guys so much for checking out this story. Just the fact that you guys took the time to click on the Read button is cool. And then you guys read all the way to the end. That's awesome!!!

And I love you all. You guys are the reason I was able to stay motivated enough to finish this story. So, thank you!

And feel free to comment any reviews you might have for this story! --->

Next, sorry (not sorry) about that cliffhanger. Or cliffhangers.

But don't worry. Things will hit the road again pretty soon. I'm planning on publishing the next book in at least a week, two weeks max.

I was originally going to give myself some more time to rest a little, but I'm just so damn excited, I can't help it. And if I'm already writing the story, why not publish it for you guys?

If I had it my way, I would be publishing the next book tomorrow, but I still do have to work some things out and make sure I'm going to be answering all questions in the next book.

In the mean time, here's a first look at the next book:

Title: Kill or be Killed

Description: "You can fight, you can kill, you can bring justice. But I will always win."

After uncovering the secrets of their own leader, the world's elite group of teens enter a world of lies as they're being hunted by a ruthless killer who will stop at nothing to shut them down.

To make matters worse, the infamous Secret Keeper is back, and now deadlier than ever before.

Not knowing their friends or foes, they vow to work together and get to the bottom of it all. But can they when they must fight for survival at every turn? And who can they depend on? Can they even trust each other?

It's going to be one hell of a ride.

I'll notify you guys when the next book is out. I hope you guys decide to go check it out. I will not let you down!

Until then, keep dreaming!

"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts." -Albert Einstein

Always spreading love, panic, secrets, and betrayal,
Sreenija Paruchuri