Dipika felt a pair of strong arms going around her, offering the support. ''What next mom?''

''I don't want any of them alive. You know what to do?'' Her eyes then went to the man who attacked Dev. ''You said you too are Mahendra Singh, well then you don't deserve to live.'' Her hate went  new level as she crushed his wound her her feet. ''Dev, is my successor and like a son. I will protect him from all.'' She felt her anger turning into an uncontrollable rage and decided to step out, leaving her son to do the job.

Dipika halted when her eyes fell on a pair of feet, she didn't had the courage to look up. ''You really thought I wouldn't know.'' Dipika fidgeted at Ranvijay's words

''No, I was aware you would figure out. But it was high time I fought my battle.'' 

Ranvijay shook his head. ''Go back to sleep while I get this mess cleaned up.''

''Let Vikram do it Bhai. Its his fight too, stop protecting him.'' Ranvijay smiled. ''Its my job to protect him and you. Now, I order you to go back.'' Dipika nodded walking away. Ranvijay narrowed his eyes on Baljit. ''You are supposed to let me know about all.''

''I won't break my loyalty to her.'' Baljit replied politely. Ranvijay just rolled her eyes. 

***

''I think he won't run if go on a date without makeup.'' Leela teased Urvi who sat opposite to the mirror dolling up.''

''Shut up! Let me get ready.''

Leela giggled. ''Fine! Enjoy the moment.'' Urvi lost her smile. ''I don't what this trip to end. I am scared Leela, scared to lose him.''

Leela was next to her beloved friend in a moment . ''Hey, you cannot cage the time but you can capture the moments locking them in your heart as memories. And if he loves you, he will fight. Now, leave all behind and go. Your man is waiting.''

Leela helped Urvi walking her to the top deck which Advay had booked for the evening. ''I will take from here.'' Advay thanked Leela, taking Urvi's hand in his. Leela nodded but stopped when Advay called out. He extended Urvi's clutch. ''She will never need this around me.'' Leela blinked for a moment and then smiled. Advay had his arm around Urvi's waist as she watched him emotionally.

Leela's lips stretched into a big grin as Advay carried his lady love bridal style. 

Urvi's heart hammered at each word that left Advay's mouth. She was in love with all, the wind, the sea and the man who went about making everything beautiful. ''No one is going to disturb us till midnight.''

''What after the night? We go back and then...''

''Then we tell our families about our decision.''

''I am scared.''

''Then I will do the job for both. Now, give me a dance.'' Urvi blinked, gulped . ''I can't....'' Words died as Advay pulled her up, plastering her front his and her feet in air. ''Now you can.'' Urvi turned emotional, her arms went around his neck as he grooved around losing his whole self in her eyes all over again.

Leela sat at the bottom of  the stair case playing with Urvi's walking clutch. ''WOW! Since when have you moved from your staff job to being a guard.''

Vansh's taunting voice made her look up. ''Tell me something Rathore, has your girlfriend kicked you out of her life which made you so rude.''

Vansh felt being kicked in gut. Chitra's uncaring attitude came back to him with full force.''What do you know about love? I don't think any man would be foolish enough to choose you.''

''Yes, if the man is like you.'' She replied with a smirk. ''Tell me Rathore, did I hit the bull's eye.'' She asked a smile covering her lips.

''You know nothing about me.''