Wednesday:Panic

"We have reason to believe a killer is on the lose in our area, we got information from some close sources and it is only a matter of time until we
catch this man" Fitz said standing in front of a mob of reporters

"Mr Fitz do you know who the killer is?"
"Mr Fitz how exactly are you going to catch him?"
"How sure are you your source is true?"

Questions were thrown at him from different directions on live television. He was being aired on the one o'clock news. Augustine watched the news from the comfort of his hotel room thinking of his next step. Who could be the close source they were talking about, he thought to himself then it hit him previously when he had visited the cafe in West ridge one of the waitresses looked at him suspiciously. She had to be the one who told the cops about him and if she was to be alive for too long she was going to change everything for him so he had to find her and deal with her but first he had to take care of some unfinished business, he wanted to pay an old friend a visit. He got out of the hotel and drove off in his polo vivo which was parked next to the van he regularly used for his kills. 

"Im on a highway to hell, highway to hell"  John sang along

"You do know someone died singing this song right" Fitz said as

"Wow really, I can not believe you actually believe that silly stuff that goes around on that teenage social media application whats its name again what app" John said paying more attention to the road

"Its whatsapp and no i do not i am just saying" replied Fitz

"Ohh really now" John said slightly smiling

"Okay fine i believe what my daughter believes in" Fitz gave in "case closed" he added and began changing the radio stations

"Guilty as charged" John said as he took a turn into the direction of the city from the main road.

They drove for about a mile when they heard 901 on the radio.

"Shit another body? Damnit what is up with this country" John said as he took a u-turn and sped back to the highway

Fitz dialed a number on his phone

"Casey tell the team to meet us at China town square we have another body on our hands" he said and hung up.

China town square was no regular market square, it was extremely crowded with hundreds of flee markets and stores. The dominant population here were the Chinese, the pace was literally China because you could all sorts of wierd food stuff  such as dogs and snakes. John and Fitz parked outside the square yard and walked in to where a black policeman was putting a yellow tape around the crime scene. They walked to him flashed their badges and he made way for them to pass. Slowly walking to a body which lay a few meters from where they were, the pair began contemplating how the killing might have occurred. The body on the ground belonged to a white male in his early forties who seemed to be a chef judging by his dressing. He lay on the ground in such a way that showed he had been killed and the killer had flee the scene immediately. They walked closer to the body and squatted next to it, John paid specific attention to the upper body then stood upright and made a call. After a period of about an hour a white SUV parked and the rest of the team stepped out headed for where Johnny and Fitz stood.

"What have we got here?" Richard asked peeking behind Fitz

"Be my guest" replied Fitz making way for the team to pass. They passed and went to the body examined it and left the crime scene. It took them less than an hour to arrive to the precinct and gather in the conference room. All the team members took their seats and Fitz was the first to speak