Monday:Profiling

Caressing his hair he sat at his his working desk in his study with three pictures in front of him, one of the guy who was found in the river, one of the car and the other of the girl who was found dead in West ridge. He stared at the picture of the guy and took down some notes then after a period of about fifteen minutes he packed his papers and put them in a flat file next to him then left the study. It was at 2 am in the morning when he decided to have a cup of coffee before he went to bed. While having coffee he relived the memories of the tragic night he lost his loved ones, it was something which haunted him day in day out even though it had been such a long time since the occurrence. After having coffee John went to the living room and switched on the television to the local news channel and the next thing he knew he was being woken up in the morning by Carol who was already dressed for work.

"Wake up busy body, i assure you you are going to lose your mind one of these days" she said kissing him on the forehead and majestically walking to the main door

"Carol " John said softly, she stopped and turned "I love you" he added smiling. She smiled back and left.

The precinct was always busy, people rubbing shoulders everyone always in a hurry going somewhere even if they were not really busy. Rushing even when not busy was Gerald Mcoy's specialty. Right now he was headed for Nanny's breakfast to have breakfast but he was rushing like someone who was headed for a murder crime scene. John on the other hand was rushing from the other direction because he was late for his briefing in the conference room concerning the three murders the West ridge one in particular. The two bumped into each other and nearly fell over

"Detective" Gerald said

"Detective" John replied as the two of them proceeded with their agendas.

John walked a few meters and entered a room which was on his right where 8 homicide detectives and 5 forensic detectives waited for his arrival. When he entered the room everyone stopped what they were doing and shifted their attention to him.

"Forgive guys i got stuck"

"In traffic, that never gets old"  Jessica interrupted

"Okay fine i woke up late" John said smiling

"Guilty as charged" Richard Forbes said who was part of John's team.

The precinct John worked in consisted of teams of detectives and the one John was in was led by Fitz. His team consisted of 6 members who were Fitz,Gerald,Jessica,Casey,Donovan and John himself. Donovan, Richard,Casey and Fitz had taken the holiday off so they were to be returning to work today. 

"Case closed" a voice said coming from the entrance and Fitz walked in smiling "Happy New year everyone how have you all been?" he added as he took a seat next to Jessica and winked at her. Donovan was in his early thirties and was the third oldest member of the team after Johnny who was thirty eight and Fitz who was in his early forties. Fitz was a short average man whose head was beginning to stop growing hair in the middle, he always wore a brown formal trouser a white shirt with a brown leather jacket on top and down below he wore brown formal shoes.

"Happy new year to you too" John said expressionless "so to get down to business" he added
"Don't go on without us" a female voice came through the door and Casey and Donovan walked in in a hurry and sat down in the back. John stood there there waiting for everyone to settle down and when everyone had settled down he began addressing them
" Okay right the man we are looking for here is in his thirties to forties with the way the bodies have been found it proves that this man has got a lot of man power which enables him to subdue these girls and which allowed him to overpower the young man we found in the river "