Tuesday:Augustine Sala

Chess is a game of the intellects, it teaches you to think before you act and as long as you follow that rule you will surely overcome. Chess was Augustine's favorite board game of all the  distinct board games in the world. He had excelled in chess to the extent that it sent him over seas which opened a door for him to be adopted by American parents. He was only 15 when he won in the world chess championships and this caught the eye of a billionaire childless couple who then offered to take him in since he was coming from an orphanage in Ethiopia.   Augustine had had a difficult life before he had become an orphan, his father was a drunk and he  always beat up his mother every time he was drunk which was everyday. So when Augustine turned 12 his father beat his mother to death and lied to the police that she had been mugged and beaten up by the thugs. All the years he had grown up watching his mother being abused and was not able to anything about it haunted him everyday of his life and after his mother was murdered something changed inside him, something he knew would never be normal again. A few months after his mother's death that which had changed in him manifested itself. It was on the 26th of December 1986 when it all began.
"Augustine you stupid boy andina kukuudza kuti uchere mvura here iwewe" Coneleus Sala said yelling at him

"I fetched the water papa but you used it all up" he replied shaking standing by the door of their small shack in the high density areas of Budaz

"Nhasi ndokumamisa urimbwa yemunhu" the father said standing up and advancing for Augustine

Augustine fled from him and was chased but the father could not manage to catch up to him. He hid under a bridge which led from their area to another high density area too. Then as he sat there under the bridge his rage began to build up slowly and by the time he started feeling sleepy he had reached a conclusion. He slept under the bridge and woke up somewhere around 1 am in the morning. He got up and went back home, knowing at these hours his father would be sleeping with a prostitute or somebody's wife in their shack. When he got home he found them in the exact position he he wanted. Augustine got in and tied them to the bed as they were asleep, they could not feel any of this because they were extremely drunk and stoned. He had brought with him a herb which when burnt and a drunk person inhales the  smoke they become sober. He lit it up and began walking around the bed so that the smoke spreads in the shack. After a while they began twisting and turning and finally opened their eyes. His father first could not see clearly then as the drunkenness faded he began seeing clearly, when he saw Augustine standing at the edge of the bed he tried to pounce on him and thats when he realized he was tied to the bed. He tried to free himself but it was hopeless. The prostitute next to him seeing the knife Augustine held she could do nothing but weep.

"Augustine what is the meaning of this" the father said struggling trying to free himself while the prostitute just weeped

"Good morning Coneleas" he replied sharpening a silver kitchen knife he was holding in his right hand 

"Untie me right now" the father demanded

"No no no papa you have inflicted pain upon me all my life now its my turn you know what they say one bad turn deserves another" he said smiling

"Oh please i have done no wrong to you please let me go i will not tell anyone" the prostitute managed to let out some words as an endless fountain of tears trickled down her cheeks

"If you kill us the police will find out" his father said in an attempt to scare him

"Don't worry the state i am going to leave you in you won't even be recognizable" replied Augustine

as he walked to the side of the bed where the prostitute lay then began to softly squeeze her light round fine breast.He then held it by the nipple, pulled it then cut it off. The prostitute screamed in agony and the father watched in horror. No one could hear them because it was Pasa Pasa a special party night, so people were partying and you how it is in low density areas there is so much noise you cant even hear yourself think. She cried as her right breast slowly bled.