S.1 Ep.8: To Believe in a Myth: Part 2

EPISODE SYNOPSIS: Elsa begins to get realistic dreams about the Black ice, and her hair begins to change; Anna tries to force Sorenson into telling her the truth; Kristoff worries for Elsa and Anna's safety, but ends up on a fight; Hallory is torn between helping Elsa, or getting revenge, and gets lost while on a mission

(I've added a theme song to the chapters now, so feel free to listen. Also, a heads up, this is gonna be a LENGTHY chapter)

Kristoff stumbled into Elsa, frowning. He noticed Elsa's concerned expression.

"Kristoff, what's wrong?" She asked.

Kristoff turned around, noticing Stefan was still near. He couldn't tell Elsa the truth with him around, not after he threatened both Elsa and Anna. No. Kristoff would have to wait. "It's...nothing." He lied. He felt a sharp pang in his chest. He'd never lied to Elsa before, and hated that he did just now.

Elsa stared at Kristoff, "It doesn't sound like it's nothing."

Kristoff sucked in his breath, "I'm fine, Elsa. Really." Lie number two. He sighed as he quickly passed by Elsa back into Holmes' house.

His breath hitched as Stefan shoved past him, going to sit down on the couch. Kristoff leaned on the door as Elsa continued to speak.

She held her head high, like the Queen that she was, but Kristoff could see a hint of fear and pain in those blue eyes. "Tomorrow, my guards will see how far back the river goes, and see what's stopping the flow. Until then, you and your family may stay in one of our guest rooms in the castle."

Holmes gasped and shook his head, "Your Majesty, I am not worthy of-"

Elsa raised her hand, making Holmes quit talking. Kristoff felt a deep anger as Stefan leaned over, whispering in the Queen's ear.

"Queen Elsa, these...these... commoners can't just live in the castle! What happens when everyone will be asking to stay?"

Elsa kept her straight face, "Then we will accept them in our kingdom as well," she said, turning to Stefan, "Is that a problem?"

Stefan shook his head and frowned, "No, Your Majesty."

Kristoff let out a soft snort. He knew Stefan always looked down on the lesser fortunate, and here he was again. Anger boiled inside him as Stefan's threat filled his mind.

"It'd be a shame if something were to happen to you and the little "friend" of yours." Although Kristoff wasn't afraid of Stefan, there was a part of him that wondered if Stefan was really capable of killing Elsa. A shiver went down his spine at the thought of it. He watched as Holmes nodded. Kristoff, Stefan and Elsa walked outside, mounting their horses as they waited for Holmes and his family.

Elsa turned her horse around to face her guards. She looked at Stefan. "Holmes will ride with you, Stefan," she then turned to Kristoff, and he waited for her orders. "His son, Lukas, will ride with you, Kristoff." He nodded quickly as Elsa nodded to another guard, "Kindra will ride with you, and his daughter, Dahlia, will ride with me."

Everyone nodded in agreement, and it only took around 30 minutes for Holmes and his family to walk out of their home, each of them with a small satchel.

The entire family seemed to scream autumn season, especially the young boy who walked up to Kristoff. He had chestnut brown hair that was short in the front and came out in long tufts at the nape of his neck, with deep hazel eyes to match and slightly tanned skin.

Kristoff forced himself to hold back laughter as the boy, who Kristoff assumed to be Lukas, struggled to mount the horse. He leaned down, picking up the young boy with ease.