S.1 Ep.4: The Past Has a Way of Returning

EPISODE SYNOPSIS: Elsa and Anna try to figure out more about the Crystal, which leads them to a new person that Anna doesn't like; Kristoff begins to have second thoughts on his relationship with Anna;

NOTE: Kristoff has a song in this episode (cuz it's Frozen)

The darkness swirled around her. There was nothing but a cold, dark void. The ice nipped at her nose as the black frost surrounded her.

Elsa watched as Anna appeared, her hand extended towards her. But it was too late. As Elsa touched her sister's hand, Anna slowly turned to black ice. Elsa watched in horror as Anna became a stiff, lifeless ice figure.

Suddenly, Anna vanished, and Elsa's mother appeared. Her body became black ice, and Elsa gasped as she looked into her mother's eyes. As her mother took her last breath, her soft, calm face turned into horror, as if she was afraid of Elsa.

Then, the ice turned to Elsa. It swirled around her, consuming her body....

"NO!" Elsa sat up quickly. Sweat dampened her pillow and dripped down her forehead and chest. She looked around her room, but nothing out of the ordinary was there. She slipped out of bed, her bare feet making contact with her wood floor. Elsa remembered everything that had happened last night, although she had tried to forget. Elsa walked to her mirror, looking at herself. Her hair was let down, flowing down her back. She tugged at the hem of her purple night gown. This was once her mothers gown, although she had given it to Elsa long ago.

Suddenly, Elsa no longer saw herself in the mirror. It was still her in the mirror, but she was different. It was still Elsa, but her hair was in her signature braid, and it was no longer platinum blonde, but black. Her dress had changed as well. Whoever was in the mirror had a long, black gown, similar to the one she had made from ice, with intricate designs and sequins. This Elsa had dark cold eyes, and her skin was pale and almost grey. Black frost covered her cheeks and chest and arms. This Elsa had an evil, sinister grin on her face.

Elsa gasped, stepping back a few feet. The Evil Elsa stared back at her, her dark cold eyes piercing into Elsa's soul.

"Hello, Elsa."

Elsa shook her head, "Stop it. Get out of my head!"

Evil Elsa frowned, "Aww, really? I thought we could be friends. "

"Quit playing with me! Go away!"

"You and I aren't that different you know." Evil Elsa crossed her arms, the same evil grin on her face.

"I will never be like you!"

"That's what they all say. It's only a matter of time before you give in, and then I shall take full control of you. You shall become me. I'm already a part of you, Elsa. I'm inside of you, deep down in your soul. Let the Frost set you free, Elsa."

"NO!" Elsa spun around and with a flick of her wrists, ice shot out from her hands and hit the mirror, thick frost covering the glass. The frost spread, covering the gold rim on the mirror. Suddenly, the white frost turned black, dark ice consuming the mirror. Elsa gasped as the frost vanished, leaving a normal mirror. Elsa slowly walked back to her bed, sitting on the edge. She stared down at her hands that were now shaking. She prayed this would be fixed soon.

Elsa pulled back the sheets and lay back down, her hands still shaking in fear as she closed her eyes...

"We need an alchemist."

Elsa jumped up as a book was thrown onto her stomach. There was Anna, hands on her hips, already dressed for the day. Anna looked pretty in her simple blue dress.