S.1 Ep.5: Just More Time

EPISODE SYNOPSIS: Hallory makes a startling discovery about Elsa's dark magic; Elsa tries to find out more about the Enchanted Forest and the Crystals origins; Anna and Kristoff have an argument; Anna decides to see a mystic

Hallory walked up to her desk, rolling around while waiting for the elements of the ice to separate. She sighed. Separating certain elements could take days or even weeks. Suddenly, the machine had finished and Hallory pulled out the small flask labeled: ELEMENT #1.

She sat it on the desk, grabbing her tools needed for the extraction. Hallory put on her goggles, making sure they were tight. She dropped a tiny bit of the homemade chemical(something she always used to determine an element) and put it into the labeled flask. The unknown element began to bubble, then it began to spread, a black substance covering the desk then the floor, seeping up the walls of the cabin.

Hallory gaped at what had happened. She touched the black substance, and quickly pulled her hand back, the chemical burning through her gloves. Hallory watched in horror as her hand began to turn to black ice, a think frost taking it over. "No, no, no!"

She rushed to the sink, pouring hot water on her hand, but the ice only spread faster. It was up to her elbow now. "No! Stop!" Hallory screamed as the ice burned her skin. (yes, ice can burn). Then, it stopped, and vanished as quickly as it appeared. The ice disappeared from the walls and the floor and the desk. Hallory examined her arm, but their was no evidence of ice.

She rushed back to her desk, quickly containing the remaining chemical in the flask. Her eyes widened as realization kicked in. She had a plan.

************************************
KRISTOFF'S POV

Kristoff walked upstairs to the study. He knew Anna would be there. Anna cared about her sister more than anything else, and it wasn't that he had a problem with that, but just the fact that there never seemed to be time for just the two of them...alone... without Elsa.

Sure enough, there was Anna, maps flying everywhere as she looked frantically for the correct history book. "C'mon! I just saw it!" Her hair was wild and full of dust due to the old study that had rarely been used.

Kristoff cleared his throat, "Anna?"

Anna swirled around, her skirts twirling gracefully around her. "Oh! Kristoff! I didn't know you were there!"

Kristoff laughed awkwardly. Just say what you came to say. She'll understand....right? "Anna-"

"Can you help me with this, please? I've been trying to help Elsa, and I've found a lot, but I can't seem to find the one book I really need. I swore I just saw it."

Kristoff sighed, "Sure I can help."

Anna smiled warmly as Kristoff began scrolling through books. He then had an idea. "Hey Anna?"

Anna looked up at Kristoff, "Yeah?"

"I think I know something that might help."

Anna gasped, "What is it? Did you find the book?"

Kristoff shook his head, "No. I know a mystic, named Sorenson. He works with all kinds of magic, and he might be able to help Elsa."

Anna hugged Kristoff tightly, "Thanks honey, I'll go get Elsa!"

Kristoff grabbed Anna's arm, "Well. I was thinking I could come. You know, Elsa probably needs to stay here so she can keep working in the library."

Anna chuckled, "Don't worry, Elsa and I can do this."

"It's always you and Elsa." Kristoff mumbled under his breath.

Anna frowned, "Excuse me?"

Kristoff sighed, "I said it's always you and Elsa. I just feel like we aren't getting enough time together."