Chapter 7 : Comfort

Start from the beginning

"I-it-..I-..no-..I-I mean-..i-it's not like that! I-I am packing your bags!" Taehyung shuttered out while desperately trying to find something else to look at other than Jungkook's wet, well defined, thigh muscles.

"A-and pl-please put on some clothes" He whispered looking down at the suitcase he was packing, cheeks rosy from blushing.

Jungkook observed Taehyung's shy demur and couldn't help but feel oddly happy and satisfied that Taehyung checked him out.

A smile slowly started to curl over his face as he walked towards his wardrobe, sliding it open and looking around for some clothes to put on.

"Don't you think that it's kinda ironic that both us saw each other naked and almost naked while doing something outside the bathroom?" He asked lightly making Taehyung nervously giggle.

"Yea-yeah, can almost call it cinematic parallels-" Taehyung tried to say but Jungkook cut him off mid speech.

"Except that I was waiting for you to come out of the bathroom.." Jungkook whispered and turned slightly to see Taehyung's reaction.

The surprised huge brown eyes of Taehyung were fixed on him, as if Jungkook caught him completely off guard.

"And you're really beautiful, Taehyung, so pretty and delicate, I wish you were mine to take care off" Jungkook finally gathered the courage and said the words he's been wanting to say ever since his obsession with Taehyung began.

Taehyung looked down at his hands, chest tightening up weirdly that it was difficult for him to breathe,"Please stop saying those kinds of things, Jungkook, I'm...married" He whispered out slowly.

Jungkook looked down at his feet in disappointment, anger bubbling up inside him,"A fake marriage, only to show off" He spit out bitterly.

"Jungkook! Please!" Taehyung called out, offended by Jungkook's words.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, he could care less about that 'marriage'.

"Well, I'm about to strip and put on some clothes so close your eyes unless you wanna watch" He said ignorantly and without waiting untied the knot of his towel.

Luckily, Taehyung had looked away in time, not to witness it.

He couldn't believe it was actually happening to him and it was really hard to keep his curiosity to himself and not look up.

He was glaring down at the suitcase to prevent his eyes from roaming around when he felt footsteps walking around in the room and suddenly two feets clad in Ironman socks and black sweatpants came into his vision.

"Can you help me a little?" Taehyung heard Jungkook say and looked up to see Jungkook holding another dry towel in his hands.

"Ye-yes, sure" Taehyung said as he got up from his position,"What help do you need?"

Without any other words Jungkook started walking towards him, silent, not even a single word while his dark and intense stare pierced through Taehyung's soul.

"Wha-what..?" Taehyung asked out nervously as he started to back away on instincts.

Jungkook didn't bother to response as he kept on approaching Taehyung.

"Jungkook, look- Ah!" Taehyung shrieked as the back of his knees hit the side of the bed and made him fall down on it.

Jungkook didn't waste any time to pick Taehyung's feet up from the ground and getting on the bed himself.

"Wha-what are you doing?!" Taehyung finally yelled out stopping Jungkook from coming any closer with a hand on his chest.

"Just can you dry my hair for me? I slept in a weird position last night, now my arm is cramped" Jungkook said showing Taehyung the dry towel he's been holding all this time.