Chapter 31 : Believe Me

Third Person's P.O.V :-

It had been almost a week since Taehyung started living with Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi. His knees were almost healed to the point of not needing to to be carried around all the time. Nowadays he only needed to apply the ointment and walk around slowly, even dressings and bandages had become an unnecessity.

Currently Taehyung was in the kitchen, making some coffee and toast with scrambled eggs when Hoseok entered the room while yawning.

"Taehyungie, you don't need to make breakfast, you're our guest and your legs haven't even fully healed yet" Hoseok stated in a defeated tone as he walked over to to sit on the kitchen counter, right beside the stove where Taehyung stood, scrambling the eggs.

This was definitely not the first time Hoseok had caught him in the kitchen making food for everyone. The day Taehyung was able to take one step without feeling pain, which occurred only 4 days prior, he had made a beeline towards the kitchen and insisted on making some snacks.

Hoseok had let him do it that day, assuming Taehyung was hungry and wanted some kind of munchies but to his dismay, the guest had made enough food to feed the entire house. Since then Taehyung had made it his mission to sneak in and make food for the others.

Hoseok sighed when Taehyung just smiled at him and kept on stirring. He jumped down from the counter and gathered plates to help Taehyung serve the breakfast at least.

"Did you make an extra portion for Jungkook, I remember you said he liked the food you brought yesterday" Hoseok asked while he poured a glass of orange juice for Taehyung who hated coffee.

Taehyung paused in the middle of his stirring while he remembered how quickly Jungkook had licked his plate clean when he heard Taehyung had brought homemade food for him. He seemed elated at the thought that he'd finally get to eat something other than boring hospital food.

"Yeah, I made some for him too" Taehyung answered softly as he scooped up some scrambled eggs on the plate and passed it along to Hoseok who took two toasts and a cup of coffee with him and set the plate and cup on the breakfast table.

Soon the table was set for three people while Hoseok pulled the chair out for Taehyung to sit down on and took another seat beside the house guest.

"Hobi?" Yoongi tiredly called out from another room while he walked inside the dinning room with puffy cheeks, swollen eyes, pouty lips and disheveled hair. He was wearing a white tshirt with his iconic heart underwear while he scratched his belly a little and tried to see through his eyes which felt like they were shut tight with glue.

Yoongi had been out on a business trip to Daegue for the past 2 days and had only returned home last night, late past midnight.

"Yoongi! Come here, breakfast is ready!" Hoseok called out enthusiastically, excited to have his boyfriend back after two day's separation.

Yoongi yawn and stepped towards the table to sit down on the available chair. He slumped down on the chair, his eyes still shut close, he had just been moving around in the house strictly based off of muscle memories.

The tasty smell of eggs and toast infiltrated Yoongi's nostrils as he finally blinked his eyes open and looked down at the plate of warm food waiting for him. Yoongi's eyes lit up with delight as he snapped his head up to stare at his boyfriend in disbelief.

"You made these for me?!" He asked enthusiastically, a big grine adorning his charming face.

"No, but Taehyungie did!" Hoseok cheered, matching the delighted tone of his boyfriend and gestured towards Taehyung who awkwardly sat on the third chair, the furthest one away from Yoongi, directly across him.