Chapter 7 : Comfort

Third Person's P.O.V :-

"Hello?" Taehyung asked as he picked up the phone.

"Hey, un, it's Jimin, just wanted to let you know that we're leaving for Busan tomorrow evening, can you start packing Jungkook's bag a little, I'll take care of the rest once I reach home, the office just has too much work and I don't think I can make it home within six today, it's okay if you can't though-"

"I never said that I can't do it" Taehyung said cutting off Jimin,"Please stay healthy, Jimin, I.." Taehyung tried to say but paused for a bit.

"You left without the lunchbox today, I'm just worried about your health, I'm sorry that I lied last night but please..." He bit down on his bottom lip to stop it from trembling,"Don't take your anger out on your health" He whispered in a soft voice.

Taehyung could hear Jimin sighing softly from the other side.

"I'm sorry for acting childish this morning, I promise not to do it again" Jimin spoke over the line.

Taehyung couldn't help the smile that blossomed on his lips,"It's okay, Jimin, come back home safe, yeah?" He asked hopefully.

"Yes, of course" Came the warm response.

The smile still lingered even after putting down the phone, he looked up at the second floor where Jungkook's bedroom was.

He really wasn't looking forward to seeing Jungkook again that day but since Jimin requested, he'd have to do it.
_____________________________

Jungkook was standing under the shower while leaning back on the tiles of the bathroom, sighing quietly to himself as the luke warm water ran down his skin.

Turning the shower off, he grabbed the towel from the hanger and tied it around his waist.

Stopping in front of the mirror before stepping out of the bathroom, he took a moment to analyse himself.

He was far more muscular and boyish looking than Jimin, loved Taehyung endlessly and could literally do anything for him but still Taehyung refuses to be with him.

Jungkook just couldn't figure out what was stopping Taehyung from coming to him.

'Maybe it's just his morals and ideals that's preventing him?" Jungkook whispered under his breath.

"I mean he's quite old fashioned when it comes to relationship, maybe that's what it is" He utterly deep in thought as he twisted open the door of his bathroom.

However he couldn't have prepared himself for the sight that greeted him just as he opened the door.

Taehyung was there, on the floor of his room, wearing a white shirt and some red sweatpants which fitted him perfectly around the ass, on his hands and knees with a suitcase split open in front of him as he was in the middle of putting the neatly folded clothes in the right places.

Unfortunately, it looked like that the opening of the door must had startled him because he was now looking up at Jungkook with big huge eyes, gaping like a fish, face all flushed.

Jungkook quirked an eyebrow and looked down at himself, water droplets running down his naked torso from his disheveled wet hair, abs and muscles in full display and his private areas only being covered by the short towel that was tied around hips.

"I mean, I love the idea of us being alone together in my room while you're on your all fours and I'm almost naked but I wasn't expecting it to be this soon" Jungkook casually stated making Taehyung even more flustered.