FAQ

1) What happened to the canvas that Jungkook gifted Taehyung which held the painting of him masturbating in the bathroom?

Taehyung panicked and burnt it I guess lol (Honestly, I wrote that specific little detail before I took a hiatus of 2 years, so when I came back and reread that chapter I had no idea why I did it? Wtf was going on in my mind?! Past me has a lot to explain lol, I'm a little embarrassed about that but the comments on that paragraph were so funny I ended up keeping it lmfao)

________

2) What happened to that receptionist that blackmailed Tae into giving her his contact info to take money from him in chapter 1?

Let's just say she accidentally lost his contact info and he never showed up again at the store so she lost her chance (it's a plot hole that I forgot about lmao 💀💀)

_________

3) If Jin and Jimin were good friends from office why did Yoongi had to give Jimin, Jin's number?

Yoongi gave Jimin, Jin's work phone's number, the number Jimin had was Jin's personal number and let's say since Jin travels around a lot he tends to lose his personal phones (rich people and their trivial rich hardships lol)

__________

4) Why did Jimin come across as an asshole in the first few chapters but ended up being an angel in the middle of the story?

Because the fic starts off from Jungkook's perspective. There were two Jungkook pov chapters which explained the situation to the readers, in his eyes back then Jimin was the obstacle stopping him from getting to Taehyung, so of course he portrayed Jimin as the undeserving husband but as the fic progressed, the perspective changed, it became Taehyung's pov, Tae who had known Jimin since childhood, knew how he was, knew why he was acting the way he was acting, in his eyes Jimin was his savior, his friend, his family, that's why he came across as an angel because that's what he was to Taehyung.

__________

5) When did the perspective change?

It has no definite answer to that but if I were to name a chapter, I'd say probably from chapter 13, it focused more on what Tae was feeling, his thoughts and misery so I think that's when the perspective changed from Koo and settled on Tae.

__________

6) Were there any other perspective changes in the story?

Yes, There were 3 perspective changes in the story since this story had 3 main leads, those being Jungkook's, Taehyung's and Jimin's, respectively.

___________

7) When did Jimin's perspective start?

There's also no definite answer for this one but if I were to name a chapter it'd be Chapter 25.

___________

8) Why was the story more erotic in the beginning but more emotional in the middle and then just sad in the end?

Honestly, it was a trap to lure you in with the promise of smut and then making you guys cry LOL (I'm kidding!). It's precisely because the first few chapters focused on Kook who was in love with Tae and wanted to be with him. Then of course it changed to Tae who was just hollowing in guilt, thus the emotional part and then, ding ding ding, you guessed right it changed to Jimin who was in fact miserable therefore the sad part <3