Chapter 1 : The Third Person

Third Person's P.O.V :-

Taehyung was cutting the vegetables in his kitchen when two arms sneaked around his waist

Taehyung froze on his spot as he felt warm breath ghosting over his neck

He gulped the dry lump in his throat,"Ju-...Jungkook..?" He whispered

In response all he got was a nose nuzzling along his neck sensually as it breathed against his skin

"Taehyung..."

He heard his named being whispered by Jungkook in a deep voice

"Jungkook, Ji-Jimin is not here..." Taehyung whispered again

"I know..." Jungkook answered,"That's why I can touch you as much as I want" He said and smiled

Taehyung looked at the kitchen's wall with helpless eyes and let go of the knife as Jungkook's hands encircled his waist

Taehyung's hand went up and grabbed Jungkook's hand from caressing his belly through his shirt,"Jungkook, I'm married, please don't forget that"

Taehyung looked down at the kitchen counter where his hand rested, the diamond ring shinning brightly on his ring finger

Jungkook stopped his movements at once before he whispered,"He isn't at home to watch you, Taehyung, he wouldn't ever find out what goes on here once he's gone"

Jungkook started to press soft kisses down Taehyung's neck as he brought Taehyung more close to his body

"Jungkook, please stop" Taehyung said again,"Respect my decision"

After hearing that Jungkook just rested his forehead against Taehyung's shoulder,"You make terrible decisions, Taehyung and one of them was to marry the man who doesn't even love you the way you should be loved"

Saying that Jungkook stepped away from Taehyung and walked out of the kitchen....

Taehyung grabbed the kitchen counter tightly as he felt his heart tearing apart in two after hearing Jungkook's words.
___________

Taehyung was in the living room, reading a novel when he heard the doorbell ring.

Instantly a smile bloomed on his face as he stood up from his seat and skipped over to the door.

Opening it, he was met with the tired face of Park Jimin, his husband.

"Hey" Taehyung greeted with a smile as he stepped aside to allow Jimin in.

"I'm back, Tae" Jimin gave a small smile, the stress from working in front of a computer all day finally catching up to him as he stepped inside and handed Taehyung his bag, who took it with a smile.

"How is Jungkook doing?"

Suddenly the smile fell down from Taehyung's lips.

Jimin frowned,"Is he alright? Did something happen while I was gone? Did he take the medicines on right time?" Jimin blurted out in worry.

"N-no, he's doing fine, I checked on him a few minutes ago, he was drawing a scenery" Taehyung whispered back with a hesitant smile to make Jimin stop frowning.

Jimin let out a sigh of relief as he cupped Taehyung's right cheek and gazed at him fondly,"Thank you so much for taking care of him while I was gone"

Taehyung looked down at the floor while blushing slightly,"Of course, I mean you asked me to take care of him, ho-how can I not...?"

"Jimin?"