Chapter 27 : Because I Love Him

Third Person's P.O.V :-

Taehyung sat in one of the chairs, flinching while a nurse carefully plucked out pieces of rocks from his bloody knees with some tweezers and applied antiseptic liquid with a cotton ball there.

"How bad is his condition?" Jimin asked as he stood behind the doctor who was injecting something on Jungkook's upper arm.

"Pretty bad" The doctor whispered as he turned to Jimin, his serious face portraying the gravity of the situation,"I'll suggest, hospitalising him immediately" He said as he pulled out his medical gloves and sat down on the chair to write something on his notepad.

"Here's some painkillers, the sedatives wouldn't last more than six hours, get him admitted in a hospital as soon as possible" The doctor said handing the prescription back to Jimin before picking up his bag and heading over to check other patients.

"Is he..gonna be alright?" Jimin heard the hesitant question and turned his head towards Taehyung who sat on the chair, now getting bandage tapes wrapped around his knees.

Jimin stepped towards his husband while the other took in his approaching form with big, glassy anticipating eyes.

"I'll make sure, he's alright, hm?" He reassured gently caressing Taehyung's left cheek before retreating his hand,"We need to leave for Seoul right now, I'll go pack our bags" He stated, turning around to leave.

"Wait!" Taehyung called out after his husband anxiously, making the other pause in his way and look back.

"Take me with you, I'll help with the packing, there's too much stuff, it'll be too hard for you to do it alone" He said, a sense of urgency present in his tone as he looked at Jimin with desperation.

"You're hurt, Tae, just rest, I can do it" Jimin provided in a soothing voice. His husband had multiple open wounds littered across his entire body which were now dressed and bandaged. The bandages were wrapped around Taehyung's body in such a manner it looked like he had a white shirt on even though his husband was wearing nothing but a pair of pants.

"No, please take me with you!" Taehyung called out again, pleading for his husband to let him accompany him.

He felt suffocated surrounded by the painful hisses and groans of the members of his family while they were being treated. Jungkook was unconscious while he laid on the bed and now if Jimin left him too, he'd once again have to deal with his inner dilemma. He did not want to be left alone with his thoughts.

Jimin observed Taehyung's distress for a few seconds before nodding and going over to stand beside his husband again, waiting for Taehyung's other knee to finish getting bandaged.

"It's done, make sure to dress the wound twice a day and apply the prescribed ointment" The nurse instructed before grabbing her bag and leaving to help the other people.

Jimin looked at the worn out state of his husband with sorrowful eyes before he bent down a little to pick his husband up, both of his arms supporting Taehyung's back and legs, carefully.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck to better support himself while Jimin stepped out of the room, taking him back to their bedroom where all hell had broken loose the previous night.
_____________________________

When Jimin was nearing close to his bedroom, he saw a servant standing there, guarding the room. Judging from his surprised face on spotting him and Taehyung together, he must have not gotten the order of all servants retreating to the servant's quarters.

"Ma-Master Jimin-" The man gasped out in astonishment.

"Everyone has been ordered to retreat back to their rooms, you should leave as well" Jimin informed casually, trying to ease the started man.