CHAPTER 20

CAMILA'S POV
"Mila. Wake up. We're here." I was awaken by Sofi's soft voice whimpering in my ear while slightly shaking my shoulders. It felt so good to lay there on her lap that I didn't want to move.
"Mhm." I hummed, stretching my arms and putting them back above my head. My eyes still closed.
"Let go of me sis. We got to go." She giggled and stroked my hair. Whoa! That was so damn satisfying. She probably wasn't wondering that it was making me feel even more sleepy, but I didn't mind at all. That was all I wanted. To sleep and rest a bit after this long day.
"Come on, let's go Camila." Papa said.
"Just some minutes more please." I begged.
"Okay, fine." Ah! Finally!

As I was driving myself back to a peaceful nap, I heard some noises. They must've been coming from the glove box but yet I didn't pay attention to it until something hit me. Can't say if it has a particular smell but definitely a particular taste to me! I'd bet if I opened my eyes at this right moment..
Hold on! There's no way for me to pass away from this! It must be it! Oh my god! How on earth can't i recognize it. Stop talking to yourself, your brain cells won't play tricks on you after all.

"THIS. IS. IT!" As i opened my eyes, i jumped up and quickly took if from my mom with the biggest smile ever on my lips. Obviously! There were a banana in front of me.
"I knew you couldn't resist." She smiled at me and looked over dad and Sofi then winked. They know how to get me. Sleep has obviously gone away after that.
"You guys" I, without waisting time, started to peel my banana. "Are fucking" then shoved half of it inside my mouth. "NUTSSS!" and finished it off with a one last bite.
"Damn, how did you eat that with such an incredible ease, I-" Sofi's jaw dropped.
"Cannot say. that's a secret" I chuckled and wiped some banana still on my lips with the back of my hand.
"Come here!" I slowly bent over her to touch her cheeks but she backed off
"Camila! No!" She reached for the door, got out of the door and ran as fast as she could.
"Come on, Sofi!!" I then ran after her which wasn't easy even with the energy I got with this single one banana.
She was about to enter the house but immediately stopped when she noticed that it was locked and that the keys are with mom. See! I got you girl.
She was putting all her forces in the doorknob even though she knew it was locked. You can't escape now.
"Here I am!" I shouted even if I was literally out of breath as I was coming near her until I finally was there.
"Please nooo!" She pouted and looked around to find an exit but trapped she was.
"Sorry not sorry" I laughed and took her in my arms and tickled her.
"Stop! Please! Stop" She was laughing so hard yet I knew she needed oxygen so I let go of her.
Both of us were panting and laughing all over. That's when mom and dad came to us.
"What was that huh?" They both asked at the same time what made us laugh even more
"I'll payback!!" Sofi pointed at me.
"Ohh!! I am so scared" I said in my baby voice.
"You'll see!" She playfully rolled her eyes.
"Will see!" I pulled out my tongue to her and she rolled her eyes again.
"Okay, girls what if go inside now" Papa proposed and we nodded a 'yes'.
I took sofi by the shoulder and we entered the house with mom and dad following right behind us.

"Are you guys hungry?" Mom asked us. Hell, yes!
"YESSSSSSSSS!!!!" The three of us said, we definitely were starving.
"Well, what do you want to eat?" What do we actually wanted to eat?
We were all thinking about what to eat tonight.
"PIZZA!" We looked at each other and just laughed about how we said it all together.
"So we go for pizza then." Mom smiled at us and went to order the pizza while me, Sofi and dad were just sitting there in the living room and wathcing tv.
Some minutes later, mom came and told us she's done ordering and it will come in a few. I then just told that I was going to take a shower and come back so I left and went to get a wash then came back with my pajamas on.

"The pizza have already arrived, come join us!" Mom exclaimed from the dining room.
"Yep, i'm coming!"
I joined them, took a sit and that's how the night went. We ate the pizza, talked about how the rehearsal went and many more..
After that, an hour or two went by and I was kinda tired so decided to go to bed earlier.
I gave all of them a goodnight hug and kiss and went to bed.

"What a day!" I sighed as I completely let myself fell on the bed. I took my phone and scrolled through my contacts and stopped to Shawn's number. Should I call him? Maybe. No Camila, he is probably sleeping or whatever. Why things have to be so complicated? Are they really? Or is it just me? I sighed again.
I went through my gallery and saw a picture of him. His face is so beautiful and is the most incredible thing on earth.
I put my phone away and stared at the ceiling.
Why don't you tell him already about how you feel. What if he leaves this world tomorrow. What are you talking about Camila! But still it's true. Life is too short and weird as well as everything just flows and you can't even see anything coming. I should tell him before anything happen because anything can happen. What if I loose him, forever! That's something I won't be able to take. Why did I do this to myself ?!
Overthinking is just horrible!
Rest, Camila. Just rest.
I curled up in my bed and covered myself with my blanket. I closed my eyes. Shawn's face. The only that was on my mind as I tried to get some sleep.