CHAPTER 11

SHAWN'S POV
I could feel the tension and I could cut it with a knife. I gave her a comforting smile and she replied with a shy one. I could understand she felt bad but I should. I noticed Sinu and Connor's look on me and Camila. We immediately look away. I knew these looks. They must be speculate about why Camila and I did take too long after our little conversation. Or if anything happened between us. Connor will for sure say it to Brian and Andrew which is going to bring up the topic. And I guess Sinu will also ask Camila bunch of questions. That was not the problem at the moment. The most important thing was the kiss. Is it going to change everything ? Are we just going to forget it and go on with the music video ? Will we ever bring it back up ? It completely changed everything, that is for sure. I clearly don't know if we will forget it. At least from my side I won't and I can't. About the music video, we have to make it in any case. Least but not last, we definitely needed to talk about it. Maybe this was not the right moment but we will find the right one.

"Okay guys so everything will be set up and prepared when you will arrive there. Don't be late because the early you will get there the fast we will finished. I can sense it will be a wonderful wrap." Holy fuck. I did not even realize that someone was talking. I was just caught up with this kiss. Goddamn. How many time did i say the word "kiss". Probably a million thousand time or even more. The idea of her lips once again against mine made made shivers ran through my spine.    

I looked over at Camila's side and she was as lost as I was. I know her well enough to know that she did not listen to a single word of what the guy has said. Neither I did.
"Okayy great!!" Camila and I exclaimed normally as if nothing had happened. Sinu, Sara, Calvit and Connor replied with short and simple 'yes' or 'okay'.
"Those rehearsals were just amazing! Keep it up for THE BIG DAY!" The dude insists on his last words. He nearly screamed them. He was right though, because it's going to be THE BIG DAY.
"Sure thing!" Camila grinned while staring at me. "Yeah, sure thing!" I repeated, smiling. My cheeks were probably red from now and then. 

"Well, we are going back now! See you in two days I think." The members of the production's crew said their goodbyes and waved at us and then left.

"I think we have to go in a while. I need to go the studio." Camila spoke up. We did not even mention the topic. It clearly was not the time for it. So we decided to forget it for the moment. It was good for us and the others.
"Oh. Same. I mean not about the studio stuff but I should call Andrew to pick us up or else we will walk to get back to the hotel. You know it isn't in my and Brashier's taste eh." I laughed and everybody else laughed as well. My eyes met hers. Not again. She stopped laughing to control her breath and avoid the eye contact. I stopped as everyone did.

"Go ahead!" Calvit chuckled.
"Yup." I said walking to the corner. I dialed Andrew's phone number and he quickly answered. I told him we finished the rehearsal so he can pick us up and he of course said that i would have to spill the tea. Huh? I would need a cup of tea after this. There's no doubt. 'Alright' was the last thing I said after I hung up. I breathed out a breath I did not know that I was holding and walked back towards the others.