CHAPTER 3

I stepped out of the car while mom, Sara and Calvit did the same. Calvit grabbed the bag that was in the trunk. He then locked the car. We headed towards the dance hall. In front of the entrance, there were some people from the production's crew for the music video of Shawn and I's new song. 'Señorita'. That's why we were having this rehearsal. Him and I have to dance in the music video. And it wasn't the type of the funniest one. It was the flirtiest and sexiest one. We were going to do technically the hottest music video ever. This one was going to be completely different compared to 'I know what you did last summer'. Completely.

"Hello everybody!" One of the crew's member exclaimed as the others did as well.
"Hiiii!" All three of us replied in unision.
"Well. I hope you guys feeling good for work." One of them spoke up.
"Yeah. But Shawn isn't here. He's surely still on the way. We should wait for him." I stated.
"We can wait him inside." Mom responded.
I agreed and we all entered the dance hall, awaiting for Shawn.

SHAWN'S POV
"There you gooo!" Brian exclaimed. Connor and I got out of the van."Call us when you guys are finished and we'll pick you up."
"Okay. Bye" I said running towards the entrance with Connor next to me.
"Wait Shawn!" Andrew shouted from the van. I turned around to face him.
"Good luck." He nicely said. Strange.
"Thanks man." I shouted and turned back around. We reached the entrance and Connor and I walked in.

As soon as we were in. We saw Camila, her mom Sinu, Sara, Calvit and some members of the production's crew. We made our way towards them. As soon as they saw us they smiled.
"Shaaaaawn!" Camila stood up and grabbed my neck pulling me in for a hug. "Milaaa!" My hands found their way to her waist and pulled her closer to me. The feeling of her smooth skin against mine. Incredible. I pulled away and smiled down at her and she smiled back.

I looked at the others and said "Sorry for being late." I greeted them one by one as Connor did too.
"No problem!" Sinu replied grinning.
"OKAAYY!! LET'S START!!" Sara shouted.
Connor started to turn on his camera. Sinu and the men sat in the corner of the room while Camila and I walked to the middle with Sara and Calvit.
"Alright guys. You can start warming up. Do wathever you want. Calvit and I are gonna talk about all the things we should add or remove in the choregraphy. And then we'll start to teach and coach you on the dancing. Is it okay?" Sara grinned.
"Yeah. Of course." I replied.
"Okay. Go ahead then!" She exclaimed still grinning.
"Yup." Camila chuckled.
We made our way towards the wall and layed down. Our feet raised, against the wall and our back on the floor.

 Our feet raised, against the wall and our back on the floor

"Those legs!" Camila turned to me and laughed. I laughed as well, "Tall as hell eh!" She exclaimed. She added 'eh' in because she knew it was a canadian habit, knowing I was canadian.
"How you've been lately?" I asked.
"Good. I've been working on the songs I'm gonna put on my new album. You remember?" She asked.
"How would I not remember about it." I said, smiling. "Señorita will be onto it right?" I asked and she nodded.
"As I told you. Be yourself while writing. Okay?" She nodded again.
After that, we talked about random and stuff for at least fifteen minutes.
"I think we should go warming up." She said while standing up.
"Yes. You're right." I said and we walked back to the middle of the room.
We sat down and positioned ourselves opposite each other. Our feet touching. I held her wrists as she also held mine. We toggled back and forth for a while. An idea popped up in my mind. Great timing. I all of a sudden pulled her hard towards me.
"Ughhh. Shawn." She groaled. I just laughed at her reaction. She looked up at me and as soon as she met my eyes, she laughed.
"Let's play a game." She proposed. I nodded meaning I was agree.
"We have to move our hands in sync. The one who failed have to do something the winner will tell him." She explained and smirked.
"Are you in?" She gave a stare like if she already knew she's gonna win. She wish. "I'm so in." I smirked back.
We started playing and a while after I could see from the corner of my eye, Connor filming us. A few seconds past and Camila failed. Of course, she didn't want to admit it so she said I was the only one who failed. We argued for a while and she finally give up. Finally. 
"So... what are you gonna tell me to do?" She asked, disappointed because she lost but kept a smile on her face.
"Okay. I'm not gonna tell you to do something. I want to ask you something." I told her. This was my chance.
"Ohh yeah? What is it?" She asked me.
"Would you like to come with. I wanna hang out with you. It's been a while since we didn't actually." I managed to say it without looking awkward and grinned.
"Yeaahh!! I would like to!!" She exclaimed. "But we have to focus on the music video first." She then said. My smile fadded. But she was right. The music video was on preparation so we haven't time to hang out.
"After we'll hear the 'that's a wrap' Is it okay for you?" I asked. "YEAAH SUURE!" She screamed. She was excited to hang out again with me. But she surely don't know why I ask her to hang out now. It was the right moment. Or wasn't it? I just know that I have to make a move. I mean.. it was a chance I could take or chase. Camila was the only person I wanted to make this music video with. Because I love her. For around 4 years. Should I ask her out? Why is that complicated. Probably because she's always been a bestfriend of mine and I knew if I said that and she didn't feel the same way, I would be broken.
"You clown! What are you thinking about." She questioned while giving a light squeeze on my cheeks, pulling me back in reality.
I grinned. "Just excited to hang out with you again Mila."
"Aww. You're so cute. And I am as much excited as you are." She smiled.
"No. You're cuter!" I said rubbing her cheeks. How cute she was. We laughed when we suddenly get interrupted by Connor faking a cough. We immediately let go of each other and continued warming up.

"Guys! Enough warming up! Let's start rehearsing! That is why we're here!" Sara exclaimed and jumped in place right after she finished talking.
Camila and I turned to her and Calvit as they made their way towards us. Just keep breathing Shawn. Everything will be alright.