CHAPTER 17

SHAWN'S POV
The movie finished and I was feeling way too sleepy. I was.. exhausted. I have put all my energy in this rehearsal, all my strength. I've put my whole on it. Mostly emotionally.
I looked around and saw Brian and Connor, both of them half asleep. On the other hand, Andrew was minding something on his phone.
I rubbed my eyes as I stood up to make my way towards the bathroom. I started to walk away when a voice stopped me in my steps.
"Where are you going man?" Andrew asked me.
I turned around and he was still focused on his phone. It looked like he was playing a game. I actually didn't even that Andrew was such a kiddo sometimes. My subconcious wanted to turn off his phone so bad but no. It ain't right. I chuckled at how not so happy he would be if I would.
"What so funny dude? You okay ?" He frowned, confused but still focus on his screen.
I shook my head and rolled my eyes jokingly.
"Nothing." I turned back around and continued to walk away.
"Oh and by the way i'm going to the bathroom." I said, heading to it.
"Okay good." He muffled something that I've barely heard. I guess he said 'ok'.

Sleep had gone away as I walked up the stairs. As soon as I entered the bathroom, I locked the door and then went to the sink. I placed my hands at the edge of the sink and firmly gripped it. I bent my head down and screwed my eyes shut. I needed to let out this feeling who was overfilling me. The fact that I have kissed Camila, the fact that she's probably mad at me.. she might not show it but she for sure is. I should've told her everything about how I felt right after. I actually wanted to but she didn't allow me to. Why ? If only she hadn't stopped me, I could be holding her into my arms right now - or maybe not - I could be here, blaming myself. That's what I'm doing at the moment. I'm blaming myself. I sighed loudly and gripped the sink harder than ever. I raised my head and opened my eyes. I could see my veins popping up my arms ever so often as my grip tightened. I stared at myself in the mirror. Good job Shawn. Yes indeed. Now you have to deal with this music video and your relationship with Camila.
How am I gonna do that ? I thought to myself. Clean your skin Shawn. Even if you've already taken a shower, clean your face. It might help. I turned on the tap and wet my hands. After that I tapped my face lightly, making my face a wet mess from the water drops. I looked one more time in the mirror.
"Tell me when you're ready.. I'm waiting." I hummed. Camila couldn't escape my mind lately but that was it. I'll wait for her until she's ready.
I took a towel to dry my face. I made small circles all around and stroked it with the towel. It calmed me down a bit.
"Hey! Shawn! Come down! Zubin and the others arrived!" Andrew exclaimed from under. Damn, how long did I take to just wash my face! I didn't even hear the door open. Heck!
"Yeah! Give me just a second!" I shouted back. I put the towel on the coat rack and ran down the stairs.
I reached the living room and walked in. It was empty. Nobody in sight. I thought twice.
Oh well, they really do wanna play around.
"Okay, okay. Guys!" I giggled, looking around and raising my arms
"You guys are old enough to play hide and seek, right?" There was still no one.
"Okay I-" I was cut off by all of them jumping onto me making all of us fall onto the couch. How did they do? They're literally unbelievable.
"Shit! Let go of me now!" I panted. Zubin started to tickling me. "Oh, you wish."
His tickling were a weakness for me. I was laughing my lungs out but I needed air and to definitely get out of there. I tried and fortunately managed to push them off of me.
I groaned and wiped away the sweat from my forehead. Woa. They basically made me do my training.
"That's what I call a good way to be greeted!" Josiah laughed and patted my back.
"Haha so funny." I said in a lazy tone but then grinned. This moment quiet made me chill out.
"The rehearsal was that's for sure." Eddy smiled.
"It was siiiiick!" Zubin said, sticking his tongue out.
"Incrediiiible!" Cez exclaimed as the others congratulate me.
I frowned. "Hold on. How do you-" I looked over Brian and he knew what I was thinking.
"Yes, I did." He made a weird face.
"Whatever. How was your day?" I questioned.
"Let's order pizzas in first ." Zubin suggected.
"Yeah" We all said in unision as Zubin pulled out his phone to order the pizzas.
"You should tell us more about this rehearsal eh!" Cez winked at me.

We went to the dining room waiting for the pizzas . They told us about their day. In the middle of the conversation I suddenly remembered that I should call Camila to take news about her and her time in studio. The pizzas weren't arrived yet so I apologized and told them that I had to leave so I can call her. They all stared at each other and smirked.
"Don't take too much time up there!" Brian chuckled.
I ignored him. I just left and went to my room, where I could have some space and privacy.