CHAPTER 9

CAMILA'S POV
Oh my god. For freaking godness. If I make one single move, I'll be kissing him. It's not that I don't want to. Not at all. I really do. But I just can't, because of everything has happened a while ago. Me just saying to Shawn that I didn't want to ruin our friendship. Him recomforting me. And now, we were just about to kiss. How did things go that far.
Shawn and I became more close since we started the whole idea of 'Señorita'. At the beginning, I wasn't sure of making it. But I finally decided to give it a chance. When I say we became closer, I mean closer emotionally and physically. Emotionally because I think I might still not want to hide my feelings from him and the entire planet anymore. But wait. Does he even have feelings for me.
Physically compared to those rehearsal. We do hug each other but being that sensual and stuff. We've never.

"Shawn." It was the only word that could escape my mouth. His name. I could feel his hot breath all over my face. I couldn't move anymore. It's like I was paralysed by the moment. I didn't know how and what to think.
I succeeded to move my hands. And they mentally made their way to his neck. What the hell. I should not let this happen but heart has its reasons that reason does not know.
I saw him slowly approaching me, at least my lips.
That it exactly what I was sensing. The closer he was, the more my heart was beating fast as I completely forgot how to breath. I leaned in. What is wrong with you Camila. You cannot do this. For some reason, something tells me to continue so I did. His grip tightened around my waist as I pressed my hands on his neck, hard.
In a split of seconds, I felt his beautiful pink lips against mine. They were so soft and warm. They tasted so damn good. Our lips moved in sync, together. Like they were meant for one another. Suddenly, it was like the world stopped. Now was just him and I. It was wrong but felt so right at the same time.

SHAWN'S POV
Oh my god. I kissed her. I kissed her. I kissed her. I fucking kissed her eh.
It felt amazing. Her lips. God, those perfect lips. The way I always imagined them into mine. What kind of feeling would they bring to me. How would they taste. The thought of it makes my heart melt every single time.
And here I am, kissing her. I should have never done that because I did not want to speed things up. I love her with all my heart and don't want to force her on anything. But I was so caught in the moment that I did not think about anything else but only the both of us.
I knew it. Since we started the rehearsal, I knew I would not be able to contain myself but to kiss her. I needed to feel her in some type of way.
I could not help myself but moved my right hand to her neck, slightly squeezing it while the other one rested on her waist. She moaned quietly and softly into the kiss. Holy mother of God. This sound drove me crazy. She ran her fingers through my hair, tugging at them.
I was going literally crazy. She was driving me crazy.

I was running out of breath and needed oxygen. I for sure knew she was too.
We pulled away from each other. Our foreheads resting against each other as we breathed in and out.
That's when it hit me. Fuck. I must have been ruin everything. I messed up. Congratulations, man. You messed up your solid and incredible friendship with her just for a stupid kiss Shawn. You should have contained yourself. Thoughtless and dumb. That's what you are for doing this.
I looked at her deep in the eyes and opened my mouth and was about to apologize and tell her that I am such a bad friend for this but she put her finger on my lips, signalling me to shut up.
"Shh. Don't speak. No. Don't try." She warmed.
"But Camila-" I told her and she cut me off
"Shawn. Please. Don't try. Can we just talk about it later because everyone is waiting for us." She said, releasing her finger and letting go of me.
"Oh- huh.. Yeah right." I muttered.
I had a feeling of guilt. She must not see me like before. She must hate me. She probably won't want to talk to me anymore. What did I do. Ugh.
"Shawn! Let's go!" She exclaimed. I came back to reality.
"Yes!" I replied.
We walked back to the dance hall to see Sinu, Sara, Calvit and the others.