Chapter 41: Running From Defeat

Comenzar desde el principio

"Thanks Isabel" Luke replied, he thrusted the door to the stairwell open and began going down the steps, past all the levels

"Anytime" Isabel replied, then her and Rico got from behind the bus and back into the action.

Tristan, still in the lift, checked for his car keys, he had them, he smirked confidently to himself for if he got away, he would plan a more elaborate Surren America, the lift arrived at the sub level 7 and the doors opened, the rear end of a Ferrari 488 facing the Zoroark as he drew his gun and pointed it around before taking out his car keys and unlocking the car. He opened the door, but just before he could step inside, Luke grabbed him by the hair and tossed him into the wall, Paine groaned and started to try and crawl away from Luke who was glaring at the Zoroark as if he was already dead.

"Remember me fuckface?" Luke snarled.

Paine laughed to himself, "Dear Lukarin, how defiant you are"

Paine raised his gun at Luke, the Lucario kicked it from his paw and then then his foot smashed into his face. Tristan coughed a little before Luke grabbed him and tossed him toward the lift.

"What's wrong Tristan?... Can't take the pain?" Luke said, the Lucario dropping his gun and katana on the ground, he cracked his knuckles and started strolling up to Paine who was slowly rising from the floor.

"You don't see it Lukarin... This country... It's corrupt... It's a lie... It's nothing it says it stands for -" Tristan said, smirking at him.

Luke kicked him again, Paine yelled out, but then started chuckling, Luke's anger started to build up when he heard him laughing, suddenly Paine jumped up to his feet and kicked the Lucario backwards.

Triatan rose, "You know who should be angry this very moment Luke? Me!"

He clubbed the Lucario in the face, "You killed my brothers! Do you expect me to show you any mercy?"

Luke jabbed him in the gut, and he hunched over before getting tripped by Luke who was even more annoyed, "Your brothers for my father... We all have a price to pay"

Tristan jumped to his feet and pulled out two knives from his pocket, "Your the only one in debt here!"

Tristan charged Luke lunging the knife at Luke's face. The Lucario moved his head and grabbed Tristan's arm, the Zoroark kicked Luke in the stomach, he didn't let go, Luke twisted his arm, Tristan screamed and dropped the knife on the ground. Luke lifted him up with both paws high in the air, and tossed him onto the cold floor letting out an angry yell as he smashed him on the ground, this broke Tristan's arm making him scream.

"Had enough fun pussy?!" Luke shouted.

Paine crawled to his feet holding his arm and breathing heavily. He snarled and charged his again, the Lucario was kicked backwards again, Tristan threw a punch at him, Luke grabbed his hair and smashed his head on his knee, Paine growled and jumped back up, the pain in his arm was throbbing and disrupting his ability to combat Luke. He drew his gun on Luke and pointed it at him he backed toward his Ferrari, he opened the door and smirked.

"Next time Luke... I won't go so easy" Paine grunted.

He closed the door and sped off, the Lucario drew his AK-47 and started shooting at the car, but the bullets bounced off the windshield and the car was gone. Luke squeezed the gun in irritation, he sighed and

Later, after hours of battling, Las Vegas was taken over by the Playfeld Americans, the Surren had been defeated and the war was over. All Surren generals were tried for their crimes against humanity and were sentenced at The Hague in The Netherlands. Washington DC became the capital of America once more and celebrations started up across the globe to celebrate the end of the fighting. However, thousands died during the fighting and a lot of Pokémon were injured or missing.

Rico decided to throw a party for all the soldiers who fought in the war, whether they lived or died. A lot of Rico's, including Greene were invited to the party to celebrate America becoming a whole country once more.

"Well it's all over! I thought this would go on for years!" London said.

"Yeah! I'm just glad no one else had to die for this" Rico said, handing London a plate of food.

"Agreed" London replied.

"Hey is there anymore brownies?" Isabel asked.

"Yeah, over there" Rico replied.

"Thanks!" Isabel replied.

"What's with you and chocolate?" London asked.

Isabel looked at him as if he was a bad clown, "What's with you and American food?"

"Hey! I lived in New York for a few years don't judge me!" London shouted back.

"Sure" Isabel replied, laughing at him a little.

London rolled his eyes and went to sit down with Tatyana and Benoit who were eating too.

"Does this mean we get to go home?" Benoit asked leaning on London's shoulder.

"Yep" London replied, rubbing his head.

"Howay!" Benoit squeaked.

"This is some good food" Tatyana said.

"Yeah, I know, Rico's a pretty good cook" London replied, biting a meatball.

Upstairs, Luke was sitting at his desk, on a laptop, searching for possible locations Tristan could have escaped too. The Lucario had been on there for 5 hours non stop and he'd gone through a whole package of instant coffee.

Delevio arrived upstairs and gave him a plate of food.

"Thanks" Luke replied, still looking at the computer.

"Dude, you've been on there forever, come on, go talk to everybody" Delevio said.

Luke sighed, "Not in the mood to"

Then he started typing again, Delevio sighed, "Do you want me to help you take him down?"

Luke looked at her nervously, "Delevio -"

"Luke, I know it's personal, but you'll need all the help you can get. You can fight him... But at least let me help you find him" Delevio said, putting her paw on his shoulder.

Luke smiled, "Promise?"

"Promise" Delevio replied.

"Remember that other promise I made to you?" Luke asked.

Delevio laughed, "How could I not?! - Here let me get on"

That night, the two started to search for Tristan's hide out.

- - -

Drogheda, Ireland.

At a wooden cabin facing the city, a Wooloo walked up to a chair facing the window, and set a cup of whiskey on the table, a paw took the cup and the Wooloo left the room.

"Do you need anything else?" The Wooloo asked in an Irish accent.

"No, you can go home"

"Okay sir" The Wooloo replied, then he closed the door.

Sitting in the chair was Paine, wearing a sling on his arm, his arm still broken and he was annoyed and frustrated with the defeat of the Surren rebellion. Now all he could do was sit back and let Luke come to him.