Try to become your baddest

Fuck... I think.. I love him...

That was the only thought in Felix's head as he wandered aimlessly around campus. He was confused, he didn't know what to do. He's never been in love before, so how would he know this is what it felt like?

He frantically walked to the Biology building, looking for Changbin to calm him down and advise him.

From Felix:
CHANGBIN! DUDE WHERE ARE YOU?!
3:32 PM

From Changbin:
Dude, what's wrong??? And I'm in class for another hour and then I got labs.

From Felix:
Ok... I got into another fight...

From Changbin:
FELIX! WTF?! HOW?!

Dude, I'm literally gone for a few hours and this happens....

From Felix:
It wasn't me! The asshole started it!

From Changbin:
Sure he did...

From Felix:
Fine, you don't have to believe me. I'll talk to you later then.

Felix slipped his phone in his pocket as he continued to walk around, he didn't feel like going to classes, but he didn't want to disappoint Chan. He had been doing so well in them.

"*sigh* just a few more weeks and then hopefully I have enough to apply for next semester...." he sighed out as he pulled out a sheet from his bag. It had a listing of all the arts and dance majors offered at the university. Felix was ready to follow his dream, with the help of Chan. He feels like he owes everything to that man, he's done more than enough for a bad guy like him.

Chan.... you've changed my life....

Felix thought as he looked up at the sky, watching the clouds move peacefully as he took in the fresh air. He began walking again making his way over to his next class. Along the way he heard whispers and comments about the fight, apparently word spread quickly about him and his fight. He tried to be passive and ignore everything, he didn't need to hear any of that right now.

With every comment he heard, he retorted with a " fuck off" of " suck my dick". He really wasn't in the mood to deal with anyone else, all he wanted was to see Chan. But nonetheless he had to go to his last few classes, the only thing on his mind however was still Chan....

Since Wattpad wanna be ass, it didn't announce Neko is out. So I hope y'all like it.

LMAO Also, someone asked me to do this, so I'll start in this chapter

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

LMAO Also, someone asked me to do this, so I'll start in this chapter.

Fun fact: I'm a shy introvert 🙈