The more I got close to you, the more I lost myself

Felix walked into the coffee shop, nervous as he searched for Chan. As soon as his classes finished, he rushed over not wanting to be late.

He looked around for the older, but saw no sight of him.

"Maybe he lied...? " he said with a pout.

Suddenly he heard a voice behind him," You really have such little faith in me Felix?"

Felix jumped, turning around to see Chan smirking.

"Surprise, sorry to keep my favorite student waiting" he said chuckling.

"I-, it's ok." He looked down shyly.

"Don't worry, I'll make it up to you by buying any drink you want" Chan said.

Felix instantly perked up, " hot chocolate please!"

Oh god, he's being adorable again.

Chan thought before speaking up, " Of course" he said with a smile before walking up to the barista.
He ordered both their drinks, waiting on the side for them to be ready.

Once they each had their drink, Chan guided Felix over to a small table and chairs.

"So, let's go ahead and just start. I don't want to push any buttons, but I'd like to know why you hate school so much Felix?"

"It's a long ass story ..."

After Felix told Chan everything that he practically told Changbin, the older spoke up.

"Felix, is there a reason why you never spoke up against your parents? I mean telling them what you want In life?"

"I mean I have, just not as serious I guess ...."

Chan hummed in response," Well, I think you will feel a lot better internally if you tell them what you want to do, instead of following their wishes. I mean I feel you need to finally step up to them, they can't continue to control you your whole life.... sorry if that sounds a bit harsh".

"No, it's all good. I never really thought about it, but coming from someone else other than Changbin, it does help some" he agreed.

Felix took one last sip of his hot chocolate before standing up," Well.. I think I'll go now and talk to my parents about it all. I'm tired of them and their shit".

Chan noticed the boy had some whip cream on his lip, he stood up and leaned closer him.

"Well, I think the talk will go better without whipped cream on your mouth" he chuckled while gently using his thumb to wipe it off Felix's lip.

Felix instantly panicked, turning bright red.
"Uh- I, Uh- ok thanks Dr. Bang BYE!" He quickly grabbed his bag dashing out the coffee shop.

Chan just stood there laughing at how nervous Felix was acting.

Felix Lee.. what are you doing to me.. he internally cooed.