In my arms only emptiness remains

Lmao I really didn't think yall liked this book so much, but after high demand here is the next chapter 🥳

Felix kept walking with his head down, as his tears mixed with the rain pouring down on him. He felt like a wet dog, not caring anymore.

"Maybe it would have been better.. if I was never born...." he whimpered.

Not paying attention, he walked directly into the street.

*SCREEECH*

~

"Shit, can't believe I forgot my lecture notes to work on tonight..." Chan said with frustration as he was driving back to campus.

"And it's pouring ... great..." he groaned.

As he was driving , he could barely see a figure in the distance. " The hell is that...? " he said as he got closer, not slowing down.

A few more feet, then he realized it was a person.
"Shit!" He slammed into the breaks, stopping right in front of them.

"Who the hell is walking this late in the rain?" He asked himself as he just saw the figure keep walking past his car, not caring he was almost hit by it.

"Wait..."
Chan looked closer, he could recognize that blonde head anywhere.

"Felix...? What the hell is he doing out here?!"

Chan stepped out his car into the pouring rain, calling for the boy.

"Felix... Felix!"

Felix kept walking, not hearing the older call for him.

Chan ran to the boy, quickly grabbing him by the shoulders to turn him around.

"Felix?? What are you doing out here?! You're soaked!" He tried saying through the loud rain.

He looked closer as the boy had his head down still, he cupped the boy's cheeks trying to make eye contact with him. He finally saw the tear stricken face, all red and swollen from crying.

"Felix? Felix.. talk to me. What's wrong??" He asked concerned.

"Why... why do my parents hate me...?" Felix finally looked into Chan's eyes, more tears began to flow out of him.

" Oh Felix....." Chan said softly, he had a feeling this had to do with him encouraging the boy to speak up to his parents.

"Felix... it's gonna be ok" Chan said before trying to engulf him in a hug.

Felix tried to push him off, " No it's not! My parents hate me, everyone does! So stop lying to me!" He yelled.

Chan just kept his grip tighter on the boy, not caring that now he was soaked from the rain.

"I'm not lying Felix , other people do care about you, I care about you!"

Felix just continued to cry in Chan's arms, clenching onto his shirt.

He stilled in Chan's embrace for a few minutes crying.

"Everyone leaves me.. please don't leave me...." Felix begged.

Chan's heart broke hearing this," Felix.. I promise .. I won't. Trust me please. Ok?" He said cupping the boy's face speaking directly to him.

Felix just nodded.

Chan gave a small smile, " Come with me, let's get you dry before you catch a cold. I'll take you to my place". Felix just nodded again, his brain still foggy from his emotions.