I walk as my feet take me

"Alright class, please make sure to do tonight's article reading I assigned as homework pertaining to today's lecture" Chan announced.

Everyone nodded and agreed in unison, packing up to go to their next class. Felix was taking his sweet time putting his headphones back in his bag, that's when Jisung started to talk to him again.

"Kay Felix! I'll see you around!" He cheered before exiting the class. Felix just rolled his eyes, being the last one to stroll out of class.

"Mr. Lee, I'm pretty sure I asked you to stay after class" Chan stood near his desk with his arms folded.
Felix let out a sigh of annoyance before slowly turning around," Ok? What do you want?" .

"Please come closer to my desk so we can have a proper conversation" Chan demanded.

Felix grunted, walking up to Chan a few inches apart now. He took a moment to take in the older's features.
Huh, at least he's better looking than the rest of these hag professors on campus.

He thought internally before speaking up.
" I'm closer, now what do you want ?"

"Felix is it? Well, I noticed you've been disgruntled all morning. Even before my class, may I ask why?"

"Wait, how do you know what I was doing before this class-, you know what, never mind. The fuck is it to you?" Felix spat out.

Chan let out an exasperated sigh," Felix, I'd appreciate if you don't curse every other minute in front of me please".

Felix just rolled his eyes.

Jesus, this kid is gonna make it harder than I thought.... Chan was thinking.

"Well Felix, I saw your little tantrum earlier this morning as you walked in. I'd just like to say that I'm looking forward to getting to know you this semester. Hopefully I can turn that attitude into some enthusiasm for my class" he said sarcastically.

Felix got the hint, and gave attitude right back.

"Well, Dr. Bang". Felix cocked his head.
"I can't wait to not give any shits about your class or any other of my classes. Have a wonderful day" Felix said with the fakest smile before turning around to head out.

Before he could actually step out the classroom, Chan grabbed his arm.

"Felix, I know you don't care about your classes, but you should at least for this one. You majored in psychology, this class is vital to your success more importantly than your other core classes" Chan told him sternly.

Felix shook his arm off , " Ya right, you actually think I care? Shit, my parents forced me to do this major so I could be just like them. Highly recognized psychologists. Well, news flash. I don't give a fuck about being one. I'm just here to show up for classes so they can get off my back. Now if you can fucking excuse me, I'm going back to sleep".

Chan was in shock by what Felix told him to realize the younger had already walked out the door.

*sigh* He's one of those huh? Parents projecting their goals onto them. I can tell he has a good future if he tries... he just needs the right guidance.

Chan thought, he knew he should let the boy be as any other student. But this one... this one is different..

HOWDY YALLS, 1 DAY UNTIL I SEE SKZ AGAIN IN CHICAGO LMAO

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER🥳