My head is filled only with thoughts of him

"M-mom...?"

Felix was confused, he thought his parents disowned him. That's why he had deleted their numbers. Why would they want to talk to him?

He just shook his head, he didn't want to deal with it right now. He didn't want to look to the past, the past that was full of hate and misery. He wanted to forget it all, wanted to stay happy. Stay happy with Chan.

He turned his phone off as he threw it on the bed, making his way back out to the living room. As soon he walked in he saw Chan waiting for him.

"Lix, you ok? What took you so long?"

"N-nothing, let's finish the movie" he gave a fake smile. Moving to sit back in Chan's lap resting against his chest . Once he got settled, something didn't feel right to Chan, Felix's body felt rigid and tense. He tried look at Felix's facial expression , but could only see the younger blankly staring at the tv. It may not have been long, but from the time Felix has lived with Chan, the older knows when something is up.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked softly as he moved his hands to rub them up and down Felix's arms.

"Nothing" Felix said plainly.

"Lix, I know it's not nothing. Something is bothering you, tell me what's wrong" Chan asked him again as he looked down at the younger's face.

Felix really didn't want to talk about it because he feel like he would start to cry at the thought of his parents.

"I told you it's nothing" he said as he was becoming frustrated.

"Felix, I've told you before not to lie to me. Now tell me what's bothering you" Chan said in a more demanding tone.

Felix suddenly removed Chan's hands from his waist, getting up from his lap.

"I told you it's nothing! Can you just drop it?!" He snapped.

Chan stood up as well grabbing Felix's arms.

"Felix, it's not nothing if it's getting you this upset. Why won't you tell me?" Chan lightly raised his voice with worry.

Felix not wanting to snap even more at Chan, just let out a sigh before he marched over to his room slamming the door and locking it.

Chan immediately went after him.

*bang bang bang*

"Felix, open the door please" Chan demanded as he pressed his forehead to the door letting out a sigh.

Felix just went to lay on his bed, turning his phone back on.

"No!" He yelled to the door.

"Baby-"

"Chan, please! I want to be alone right now.... " he started tear up. He didn't want to be mean to Chan, but he really needed space to think things over about his parents. Why would they contact him? Don't they hate him?

Chan let out a sigh. " Ok Lix... I'm here whenever you need me...." he said before walking away. Chan didn't think him pressing Felix would have the boy even more upset, but whatever it was that was bothering him, the boy would tell him sooner or later.

Felix opened his phone, staring at that same text message for at least 15 minutes. He was deciding on whether to delete it and block his mom, or actually respond. After some getting up and pacing around the room, he finally decided to respond to the message.

From Felix:

What do you want? I thought you disowned me.

From mom: