Constantly running to you, my everything was towards you

"Lix? I'm home " Chan announced as he walked through the door. It still sounded different, saying it out loud , having someone living with him now.

Hmm maybe he's sleeping....

Chan had stopped and picked up a strawberry shortcake on the way for Felix. He set it on the counter, now going towards the guest room. He opened and cracked the door some.

" Felix? I'm back" he whispered.
Felix was fast asleep even though it wasn't that late, cuddled with his plushie.

" Cute" Chan said quietly as he went to sit near the boy. As he got close, he realized the boy had on only his boxers, riding up exposing his perfect thighs and legs.

*sigh* him living with me was a bad idea... I know it's wrong... but I'm wanting him more and more...

Just then Felix stirred in his sleep, mumbling words.

Chan was adoring the boy, running his hands in his hair. Then he heard Felix mumble more.

" Chan..."

Why is he saying my name..?

" Chan.. nnie "

He has a pet name for me ?

" Mmm ... Chan.. like you... "

He said what...?

Chan just watched the boy, trying to decipher what he was saying.

"Don't leave...Chan..." Felix lastly mumbled.

Fuck.. was he admitting... what I think...?
I mean.. if he is...

Felix abruptly woke up from his sleep, startled to see Chan just staring at him.

" W-what are you doing here? I thought you had to work late?" Felix sleepily asked.

"I did, but decided to leave the rest for tomorrow that you could help me with" he gave a small smile.

" oh ok".

"You ok? Sounded like you were having a bad dream?" Chan asked curiously.

"O-oh.. um, it's nothing.." Felix shyly looked away.

Shit... did he hear anything from it... I mean it was just a dream of Chan... but it felt so real.

Chan was quick to snap him out of his thoughts.

" I got you a surprise though, come with me " he said before grabbing the boy's hand pulling him into the kitchen.

" Close your eyes" Chan said before getting behind Felix, and covering his eyes with his own hands.

"Um... why..? " Felix laughed.

"Because" Chan laughed back.

He guided the boy towards the counter, the closeness was driving Felix insane though. His back pressed up against Chan's chest was making his heart beat like crazy.

As Chan stopped both of them, he removed his hands.
"Ok, open your eyes".

Felix opened them, surprised to see a cake.

"You got cake? But... why?... OMG IS THAT STRAWBERRY CAKE?!" He turned around to ask Chan with excitement.

"Well, I thought it would cheer you up. After what's happened the past weeks..." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

Felix immediately lunged into Chan's arms, taking the older off guard.

"Thank you... I love it " he melted into Chan's chest.
Chan wrapped his arms around Felix, pulling him closer into his touch.