No matter how bad you are, I like you

Felix stood there, in shock of what just happened.

Chan pulled away before looking into his eyes.
"You wanna try that again?" He said with a smirk.

Felix turning red and still surprised, was only able to stutter out a few words.

" I-I S-Said I'm-".

He was cut off again by Chan crashing his lips onto his, sliding his arms down to the younger's waist.
Felix melted into the kiss, finally letting his repressed emotions take over.

Chan pulled back, resting his forehead against Felix's.

"Y-you kissed me....?" Felix stuttered.

" And you talk in your sleep" Chan said with a smirk.

"Wh-what?" Felix still confused and shook like a lost kitten.

"Oh, and you should remember to lock your phone too. Especially when you text your best friend".

Felix thought for a moment what he meant.

Fuck...he saw my messages with Changbin?!

"OMG YOU SAW THEM?! .....Wait... what did I say in my sleep..?" He questioned.

"Hmmm something along the lines of Channie and I like you" he continued to smirk.

"HOLY FUCK! OH GOD! " the boy panicked as he tried to wiggle out of Chan's hold, but he kept his hands on the boy's waist.

"Well, I don't see it as a problem if I reciprocate".

"Fuck! I-... wait.. WHAT?" Felix gasped.

Chan moved his hand to cup the boy's cheek.
" Yes Lix, I've been trying so hard to control myself around you... even though you're my student... but I can't stop thinking about you".

He stared into his eyes as Felix was still in shock.

"Listen, Felix.... you living with me has made me the happiest I've been in years. I love everything about you, I love your smile, your laugh, your adorable freckles. And I love having you with me all the time..."

He kissed Felix on the forehead as the younger continued to blush.

"Felix... I love you so much... I don't know what I would do without you at this point...I know you've had a rough past, but I want you to know that I'll be here for you, forever" he gave a small smile as he cupped and stroked the younger's cheek.

"Y-you really mean... all that..?"

Chan nodded with a soft smile.

Felix started to tear up hearing Chan's heartfelt words, " C-Chan...I love you too... I'm so happy... I thought you would hate me...if you knew... " he began to sob as Chan pulled him into his embrace stroking his hair.
Felix pulled away to look at him.

"N-no one's taken care of me.. like you.. you've made me so happy...." he continued to sob. "I can't imagine my life without you either... I love you and that's all I really know...." he mumbled against the older's chest.