Even though I held you as I imagined

Felix was doing well adjusting to the change in his life, now living with Chan and working with him. A few more weeks had gone by, making him practically inseparable from the older. It was like he became a totally different person because of Chan, and he liked it.....

However, it didn't make it any easier on his emotions.

After assisting Chan with afterclass work, he went to finally see Changbin after the whole event with his parents. He went the the boy's dorm to meet and catch him up on everything.

"Fuck.. Lix.. I can't believe your parents actually did that to you..I was wondering why you were M.I.A not texting me."

"I'm sorry Changbin, I just needed some space. And Me either, but you know what I'm doin a shit ton better without them" Felix said.

" Ya, probably cuz you get to live with a hot blonde"

"Hush! You can't tell anyone! I don't want him to get in trouble..."

"Oohhh , you didn't deny he was hot though. Aww, is little Felix in love?" Changbin teased.

"N-no.." he tried looking away.

"Shit! I knew it! I TOLD you it was a matter of time!"

Felix leaned over to cover Changbin's mouth.

"Will you shut the fuck up?!"

Changbin pushed him off laughing.
"Ok, ok, I'm sorry. But .. do you like him?"

"I.. don't know... maybe.. yes? But there's no way he'd like me back"

"How do you know for sure? From what I can tell, no one would give a random ass student free housing in his home unless he liked him"

"Ugh... I just .. I don't know.. I think I need to distance myself from him... I don't want to ruin what we already have.."

"See! Already talking like a couple in love!"

"Dude, shut the fuck up before I back hand you! I'm going home, I'll talk to you tomorrow" Felix rolled his eyes before getting up to head out the dorm.

"Bye bye Lix in looveee" Changbin lastly teased before he heard a slam of the door.

                                              ~

Felix made his way walking back to Chan's house.
"I'm back!" He yelled.

There was silence.

"Hmm.. must be working late at the campus still.." he said with a small pout.

He went to shower and changed into a sweatshirt and boxers since Chan wasn't home yet. After going back into his room, he sat on the bed going through his phone messages.

8PM

From Channie:
Hey Lix, gonna be working late. FYI. Let me know if you need anything.

Felix still blushed at the pet name. He put his phone down, pulling the cat plushie into his chest as he laid down.

Fuck.. Chan.. I miss you.. I shouldn't feel this way about you...

The boy reluctantly thought, his feelings kept growing for the older... unable to contain them anymore.... not realizing Chan had no intention of letting the boy go either....

Lmao my coworker caught me reading Chanlix smut at work 🤡💀