"Oh this?" Solar looks at the file in her hands, a nervous chuckle leaves her lips as she then looks backs up at Namjoon. "This is for Detective Min. He asked for a favor too and well..." she bites her lips, her eyes shifting from Namjoon, to the door, then back to Namjoon again.

"Solar, please tell me what is it? If its important and Yoongi told you not to tell me, then I need to know what is it. I'm his partner, and we both are in this serial case together."

"Well, technically Chief Bang took you off the case. To be honest, I shouldn't even be showing you or Yoongi this, but you both are closer to finding this killer than Detective Choi is." Solar hands the file over to Namjoon and takes it, quickly opening its contents and reading it with a hard expression.

"Yoongi gave me a lipstick, said it was evidence to the serial killer case. I asked him where he found it, but he wouldn't say." Solar informs as she stands next to Namjoon and looks down at the files. "When I ran it with the lab, I found out that lipstick belonged to Yuna Kim, the murder victim you guys found on the roof of that abandoned motel."

Namjoon lets those words sink in, his mind reeling in the information and confirming all his suspicions. He doesn't need Yoongi to tell anyone where he found it because Namjoon already guessed Yoongi took it from Hoseok's car.

All that's left to tie Hoseok in, is to pay Yoshido Myazaki a visit.

"Yoongi needs to see this. Present this information to him, as well as Chief Bang when he returns." Namjoon orders, as he takes a photo of Yoshido's address and leaves her office.

As soon as he steps out, he sees that Yoongi was already gone and the entire station was quiet as they watched the broadcast on the news.

"What's going on?" Namjoon asks one of the officers watching the news.

The officer looks to Namjoon, his face a little pale as he gives out a long sigh and nods his head over to the screen. "That serial killer striked again, this time its one of our own."

"Who?" Namjoon asks, then looks looks to the tv screen as a familiar picture pops up.

"Earlier this evening, 55 year old Seoul Police officer Jeon Ji-yoo has been found dead in his home with multiple stab wounds to the body and face."

Namjoon was shook. That was Jungkook's father who was murdered. "So that's the call Detective Choi and Detective Kang were talking about." He mutters as he looks around for Yoongi. "Where is Detective Min?" He asks, the officer shrugs.

"Dunno, when this news popped up, he just left."

Figures. He knows Yoongi now suspecting Hoseok too, despite him always defending him. Good, he wants to Yoongi to open his eyes and see what's really going on.

"If Chief Bang asks for me, tell him I went out to run an errand." Namjoon says as he quickly leaves the station.

He gets to his car and gets inside, revving up the engine and taking out his phone with the address on it. It's was pretty early, close to 2am, but this had to be done. Namjoon is one step closer into solving this case. The serial killer has taken too many lives and who knows who might be the next victim.

•••••

Jimin rubs his eyes, wiping away the crust and the dried on makeup that smeared his face as he enters his apartment.

After being away from home for two days, It was time he returned and finally make a decision on what he was going to do about Hoseok. After all the months of Hoseok's abuse, Jimin has had enough.

He was going to leave Seoul for good. Even if it meant that he'll never achieve his dreams of becoming a dancer, or ever fully admitting his feelings to Yoongi, its a sacrifice he's willing to make as long as he far away from that psychopath.

With a drawn out exhausted sigh, Jimin opens the door to his bedroom and flinches when he sees Hoseok already laying on his bed, smiling while smoking a cigarette.

"Long time no see. I was wondering when you'll ever return." Hoseok lets out a puff of smoke, his heavy gaze lingers upon Jimin as he watches the blonde silently enter the room and go into his closet.

Hoseok gets up from the bed and watches with a blank expression as Jimin comes back out with a duffle bag. "Oh? Where do you think you're going?" He asks.

"Far away from you." Jimin spits out as he opens the duffle bag and goes to open his drawers.

But Hoseok wouldn't allow him. He grabs Jimin and yanks him onto his body, wrapping both arms around Jimin like a boa constrictor. "You really think I'm going to let you go? After you opened your big fat mouth to my kitten!?" Hoseok harshly shoves Jimin to the ground. "I told you to stay away from him." He seethes.

"I told him to stay away, but you know what, I'm glad he came to me!" Jimin shouts as he gets up, standing his ground. He was so done with Hoseok's shit and Hoseok in general. "I'm in love with Yoongi." Gasp! What a scandal! But Jimin's confession doesn't sit well with Hoseok.

"Jiminie..." Hoseok takes a step closer, his smile broads maliciously, letting Jimin know he was not fucking around. "Do I need to remind you what happens when you fuck around with my kitten?"

"I don't give a shit what you say to me. I love Yoongi and when I leave I'm going to tell him everything! I don't care if I go to jail, as long as I know he won't be manipulated but a crazy fuck like you!" Bold move on Jimin's part, but very stupid confessing his intentions to Hoseok.

Hoseok growls deeply and grabs Jimin by the shirt, slamming him against the wall. "You little whore!" He raises his hand to slap Jimin, but the blonde slaps him across the face first, then throws a hard punch into Hoseok's stomach, momentarily knocking him back. 

Jimin shoves Hoseok back and makes a run for the door, with his cellphone in hand. But as he reaches the doorknob, he gets yanked back by his hair and slammed into the wall.

Jimin couldn't even get a breath out before Hoseok slams his lips against Jimin's, sucking in all the air from Jimin's body, including the shocked gasps as Jimin feels a sharp, acidic pain in his stomach.

That pain doubles, becoming more and more as Jimin frantically tries to push Hoseok away, but his grip weakens, eventually his hands fall limp at his sides as he slowly realizes that sharp pain in his stomach was Hoseok's knife cutting him open, spilling out copious amounts of blood.

Hoseok stops, his lips curling into a smile as he rests his forehead against Jimin, keeping his knife deeply embedded into Jimin's body. "Fuck...I really hoped this day wouldn't have come." He whispers, then kisses Jimin's lips again, tasting the blood that slowly seeps out of Jimin's mouth.

"Oh Jimin...out of all the boys I never loved...you were my favorite." Hoseok lets out with a final kiss to Jimin's lips as he releases the knife from Jimin's stomach and takes a step back, watching Jimin's body slowly move down the wall until it hits the floor.

Hoseok takes a moment to collect himself, that rush of adrenaline and euphoria surges through him like a tidal wave, until it all breaks, and he lets out a deep moan, already cumming on the spot.

He then collects himself and laughs at the display of Jimin's body crumpled onto the ground. "You just had to ruin the fun." Hoseok sighs and turns to leave.

"Rest easy Jimin. I'll make sure to take good care of my kitten." Hoseok says as he blows a final kiss farewell before exiting the room, not even noticing the tears that ran down his own cheeks.