Chapter 43

Bella's POV:

My birthday passed and so did my first shoot. It all went by pretty fast actually. Yesterday was my birthday and I didn't do anything. Justin told Quincy that it was my birthday and Quincy told Ella since they been talking so Ella tried to make a big deal out of it but I told her I ain't wanna do nun. We just ordered take out and chilled like a lil ass happy family, it was great actually.

________________________________
Dave's POV:

"Chinaaaa, get in here girl" I yelled.

"What?" She poked her head around the door.

"Come clean this makeup shit off my counter. It's everywhere Chi, you making a mess" I said as I put on my shirt.

Chi's my lil girlfriend or whatever. I ain't want no label but she insisted on having a label and well if Bella's ass wasn't fucking wit me no mo then imma need somebody around.

She walked around me and I smacked her ass.

"You got on that Nipsey blue today, I see you" I said to her as I walked to the kitchen

________________________________

5 days after being back in LA:

Bella's POV:

"Ella, I gotta go to the store, we ran out of milk" I shouted to Ella.

"Okay girl, I got Noah go ahead" she shouted back.

I grabbed her keys and a hoodie then I made my way outside.

She been letting me drive her car recently when she not using it so I can get around. I been paying gas money of course.

I decided to drive to target as it wasn't far and I wanted some chick-fil-a that was right next door.

I got to go target and went inside to get what I needed. I looked around and of course ended up picking up more than what I needed. I saw this pretty ass girl that kept staring at me. She looked so damn familiar, I probably seen her somewhere before. I grabbed some lucky charms and turned around before coming face to face with her.

"Hey it's Bella right?" She asked me.

"It might be, who's asking?"

"Figured you wouldn't remember me but I'm China..." she paused. "East's girlfriend? I saw you at his condo last week"

And suddenly I remembered. Maybe it was the girlfriend part that threw me off but it's cool he's doing him right? Damn this girl mad pretty too.